Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Last Person to Hear Your Voice (Pitt Poetry Series)
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 2, 2014
I bought this book after hearing the poem, If I Were A Dog, it's a very sweet story and I enjoyed it very much. If this were the only good poem in the book, it would have been worth the price, but that's not the case. I've read several that made me smile, laugh out loud or think about them long after I read them. It's a very rich book with a lot to offer.
1 helpful vote
on January 5, 2015
I wanted to read poems from the deserts around Tucson--this book more than met my expectations.
1 helpful vote
on November 1, 2009
Haven't read Shelton since one of those gorgeous-to-look-at Kayak pamphets back in the 60s, so this is a bit of a revelation. Fun, varied, clever. More please!

Read again, August '11. Companionable poems, with just the odd ecological tremor. O little planet!
3 helpful votes