- File Size: 2901 KB
- Print Length: 362 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ancient City Publishing (April 14, 2016)
- Publication Date: April 14, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AN2X1P0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#18,003 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #119 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- #209 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- #222 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonization
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
The Last Refuge: A Dystopian Society in a Post Apocalyptic World (The Last Survivors Book 5) Kindle Edition
|Length: 362 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aw man. Okay, so I've loved this series since the beginning, but this one, to me, was the best so far. The whole series has some great action and story telling, but this one had a couple of parts that made me stop and curse the authors for what they had done! I know that sounds like a bad thing, but it's not. I was able to get attached to the characters and story and thus felt their pain. And, there is definitely some pain in this one. *cries*
As always, I love he narrator they have been using for this.
Bob says: 5 Platypires!
My only quibble is that there are some scenes that seem too condensed, but maybe that's just because I wanted it to go on longer.