Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Giant

Customer reviews

Giant
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 31, 2016
I'm not a review writer most people who write these things are going to talk about aspects of music that are beyond your ability or are pretentious snob filled. I was in my early 20's when this was new and I enjoyed it and I still do. I can't say that for all the hair bands from that same era. Worth a listen
on January 5, 2017
Early nineties. Not Guns and Roses, not alice in chains. Maybe a little Queensrycheish. Neither the less I feel in love with these Nashville rockers at first listen. Led by superstar guitarist,songwriter,vocalist,producer Dann Huff. THE Dann Huff who played rhythm guitar on Whitesnakes classic "Here I go again". I'm so glad I found this Giant 1st album (cd) again!!!!!
on October 30, 2017
I LOVE this band!
on November 6, 2017
Such an amazing group. They definitely deserved to be bigger and have more recognition then they got. Dan huff one of The best vocalist and guitarist ever in my opinion. Worth the purchase
on August 7, 2016
Great album. Amazon should thank XM Hair Nation for inspiring me to go back and purchase these albums. Hidden gem. Probably an album most won't buy due to lack of name recognition but it is absolutely fantastic. The musical ability of the band is great.
on September 3, 2016
Yes I know this is just dating myself but it was great to hear these guys again. And when I heard "I'll See You In My Dreams" I just had to buy it.
on October 17, 2014
I heard "I'm a Believer" on Sirius XM Radio's Hair Nation, and that one song prompted me to seek out this album and I was not disappointed! ALL the songs on this album ROCK - and that is a rarity! If you like metal with a hair band bent, then I recommend checking these guys out! This album in particular.
on January 20, 2014
Great album! These guys are great. Heard "I'm a Believer" on Serious/XM's "Hair Nation" and loved the song. It was unavailable on iTunes so I picked up this CD for only $1.99 - great buy! Came in under 2 weeks (from Germany.) Most of the songs are very good.
on January 28, 2013
It rocks. Very Catchy tunes and well written. Guitar is awesome. A dam good band that came out in the late 80's that never made it big. Like a lot of bands then. Some crack snorten brain dead future relying on the system to take care them decided that a 3 cord coke induced band nirvana was the s***! They was right s*** was the key word.
Back to giant great band and very good music.
on June 14, 2016
This album and this group just ROCK. I'll See You In My Dreams is one of the most heart wrenching and beautiful songs I've ever heard. Awesome!