Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
About the product
- Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards
- Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation 4 system
- Includes all DLC packs: over $30 in value
- In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Joel and Ellie, brought together by harsh circumstance, must survive a brutal journey across the US
Twenty years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on.
Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S.
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the PlayStation 4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love, with tense, survival-action gameplay.
Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation 4 system
Delve into Ellie’s past in Left Behind, the single-player prequel chapter
Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs
In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
Winner of over 200 game of the year awards, The Last of Us has been remastered for the PlayStation 4. Now featuring higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
Abandoned cities reclaimed by nature. A population decimated by a modern plague. Survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a brutal survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together if they hope to survive their journey across the US.
The Last of Us: Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign which combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.
- Supported Platforms: PlayStation 4
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Last of Us gives you superior gameplay while also delivering a palpable story. However, if you are looking for a fast-paced shooter with lots of skull-cracking, you best keep looking.
The Last of Us will have your heart pounding with different emotions, whether that be endearment or suspenseful nervousness, and I am glad I got the chance to play such a great game. I love the Uncharted series, but this takes the cake as Naughty Dogs masterpiece. Not even Crash Bandicoot or Jak & Daxter could contest that, and not only this, but The Last of Us 2 is being developed, and I am sure it will be as good as this one.
not perfect, but one of the best executed video game stories ever. the story is able to show many angles even though you mainly play the character of joel and sometimes ellie. the character personalities are great.
some of the combat gets repetitive, but maybe i didn't switch things up enough. but it's not enough for me to knock off a star.
the remastered graphics seem great on ps4 and my 50" tv. it's great how this ps3 title still stands up to 2017.
1. the story, this was extremely well written, it captures every detail of the world, the surroundings, the characters. Every little detail has been observed. When I play this game I feel as though I am in a living book, I am experiencing a fully immersive world with a story that sucks you right in and not wanting to leave the game.
2. the characters, You will love the main characters and hate the bad guys. everything comes together, you hang on every event and makes you really care about them or despise them. the voice acting is amazing. The people that voice acted on this game, my hats off to you, I am simply awe struck with the professionalism.
3. the graphics, this is awesome. it adds to the story line and nothing I mean nothing looks copy and pasted. the devs went all out creating this environment.
4. the sound, it is really great it pulls everything together.
5. gameplay, they were really creative with this aspect, its part RP, its part stealth, and part combat. you cant do just one you have to mix all of it. the character acts very well with the situation.
I have to say this game earned every one of those 200 medals and I think they should get more. if you buy this game you will not be disappointed, it sucks you in like a great book and you never want the game to end. If any dev is reading this, you guys are simply awesome, this game rules and I sincerely hope you make more games like this.