- File Size: 222 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: AB Publishing; 2 edition (October 27, 2013)
- Publication Date: October 27, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JKSMNK8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,722,604 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Late Thaw Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The author has a wonderful touch, incorporating humor and deep emotions with a deft hand while moving the story forward in a wonderful way. I'll definitely be back for more by Ana!
Well, you have Kiley St. Claire and Cole Thomas. They have been friends forever, and each of them has carried a torch for the other for sometime. However, neither one of believes the other would be interested in the other. Funny how that works.
Yes, A Late Thaw is a friends to lovers romance. I loved the story, because each of them was trying to move on yet couldn't quite master. Overall, this is a great novella, because you have a complete story with a happy ending. So, if you are looking for a quick good read, you might try A Late Thaw.
Cole and Kiley were such endearing characters. I loved witnessing their reunion and playful interactions with one another. They were genuine and down to earth characters who were easily relatable. Despite years apart, sparks were flying and it was apparent that these two were meant for each other.
I also very much enjoyed the light humor that the author weaved into this story. I laughed at the scene where Kiley screamed like a banshee with her broom to collect eggs from the chicken coop for Cole to make them breakfast. I love a heroine who isn't afraid to be herself in front of the hero.
Although the story was very short (~57 pages) I felt as if nothing was missing. The story had depth, well rounded characters and the pacing moved along nicely without making the story feel rushed. In my reading experience these three are hard to execute especially in novellas and short stories due to the limited word count and space, but I thought Ana did a beautiful job executing these and thus, delivering a wonderful and satisfying story as a result.
Overall, A Late Thaw was highly enjoyable and the perfect little feel good story that gave me the warm fuzzies. For a well-written, fast, sweet and sassy read I recommend picking up A Late Thaw.
*I received a review copy in exchange for an honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy