Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on April 1, 2012
My pirate loving son received this for his 5th birthday and it was fun from the moment we took it out of the box. The whole family was laughing and having a great time. If you pull a chance card, you get to either move around the board or do a silly activity to earn bits (money). Pirate lingo is part of the game and it is easier to acquire property (in this case pirate friends). When someone lands on your pirate friend you shout ARRRRR!!! and they have to pay you. My son was cracking up every time someone had to pay him. So much fun and great way to introduce a Monopoly type game.
on June 25, 2015
Very satisfied!
on December 2, 2016
Fun game - easier version of monopoly! kids really love it!
on January 24, 2017
Love it. Received quickly and as described.
on January 9, 2015
this is such a great way to get your child ready for the more involved monopoly, its interactive and fun and a 5 & 6 year old had the game down half way thru the first round, great buy.
on December 20, 2013
I thought my son would enjoy this more than monopoly, but I think the directions were a little tricky. Who has what property? He played it a couple times and we made the rules work for us. It is a novel idea. He has moved out of the pirate phase.
on February 26, 2016
My 5 year old girl LOVES it! And it is fun to play for the adults as well.
on March 4, 2015
Bought this for two boys that I babysit as a valentines present and they enjoyed it very much! Great game to play!
on August 24, 2015
A great fun game for my 5 year old that needs to learn to be a better sport.
on February 4, 2013
This is a really cute alternative to monopoly. We received it as a gift a few years ago and I just bought it for my niece & nephew as a gift. I recommend it to kids 4-10 years old.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.