- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego (October 15, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0934418608
- ISBN-13: 978-0934418607
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,789,471 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lateral Thinking: Art of the 1990s Paperback – October 15, 2002
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Toby Kamps is Curator at the Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego, and the author of Small World: Diorama in Contemporary Art and, with Jerry Saltz, Commotion: Martin Kersels.
Browse award-winning titles. See more