Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Lateralus
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 19, 2017
Great purchase, a great item for my collection!!! Recommended seller!!!
2 helpful votes
on July 7, 2017
My favorite band of all time. My original CD was beat and wanted a replacement before they quit making them. Replaced all of them at one time.
on September 21, 2017
like others have said, this is a noisy record and something about the color makes for a ton of static gain during play.
on October 20, 2017
Both disks crack and pop like a badly worn 60's album, fresh out of the shrink wrap. I tried cleaning it, but it made no difference. Its contant and very annoying.

I love this album and it's pretty painful to hear it in such awful quality. That being said, it looks damn good... unfortunately that's all it has going for it.
on March 19, 2017
One of the best musicians out there
on June 28, 2017
good cd.
on August 6, 2017
Sounds good
on February 27, 2010
I bought this cd for a friend as a gift so I knew that it wasn't going to be shipped directly to me.
The timing was good. It got to my friend in 2-3 days. He opened it and the cd was great. I highly recommend this band. It's our favorite and we already had the mp3s, we just wanted the physical itself so I was really hoping it would be perfect.
The only disappointment I had was that the casing it came in was tearing off. The glue was old so when my friend opened the case, it was already worn. We figured it was because of how long it has been in stock, the glue on the case probably got old and just undid itself. But I was a bit annoyed just because it was a gift and I didn't want him to have an old worn out case. He's a big tool fan and all the parts of the cd are important to him, including the case. However, he decided it was fine like that and he fixed it himself.
Overall, he said it was a great gift. I just have to warn buyers that if you get this cd, just know that this cd is very old and the casing is very old, so it may wear off in due time.
Still worth the money, I'd say.
on August 31, 2017
The music on this album is amazing. Ordered it, came with the back of the black cover sleeve badly heat damaged. Returned it for a replacement. back of the black cover sleeve badly damaged again, although this time it looks like physical damage, not heat damaged. Returned again. ='[
review image
on June 27, 2013
There is a saying in the music industry that an album is "all killer and no filler" meaning they didn't fill the record with crap just to fill it. Well, you can say the same thing about "Lateralus". Nothing is wasted and everything means something. What that something is is relative and it is up to the user to figure that out, but every note and word on this has a purpose. it is also the next step in the evolution that Tool takes both as a group and as individuals that started with Opiate and move through 10,000 Days. While each cut is good on its own, take the time to Listen to the entire disc in its entirety uninterrupted, if you can, as it has a flow to it. there is alot to hear and with each successive listen, you'll hear more and more. There are alot of layers and they all fit together like some sonic jigsaw puzzle.
3 helpful votes