Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on March 13, 2012
this is a very pretty clutch and I love the softness of the eel skin - it will tear more easily but it is very pretty. The reason for only 3 stars is because the leather has several (natural) flaws in it that look like glue marks all over the back side of the bag. I really think it is just natural flaws in the leather, but that means these are defects, not the good ones that dept stores carry - but rather the discounted ones with manufacturer defects. Otherwise, it is very pretty but I expected better quality for the price :-)
on June 14, 2011
I ordered this clutch to take with me on my MBA graduation in May of 2010. It is a very sexy, high quality clutch that I receive LOTS of compliments when I carry it. A cell phone, lipstick, keys, and a few other things can fit in it without it looking bulky. What I really enjoy is the eelskin feel of it. It looks like it costs FAR more than what it actually does which is always a plus!! The rainbow of pastel colors has made it a summer staple for me. :)
review image
on January 19, 2016
what abeautiful bag great color great service thankyou
on February 19, 2014
Very pretty mustard yellow. It's also very soft. Only have four stars because it is way too expensive for the overall attributes of the clutch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.