Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on February 15, 2012
The bag in the picture is not the bag you'll be getting!

Google "Latico Yosemite Laptop Messenger Bag (Large)" and click on the first search result from Latico's own website. That's the bag listed here.

As another reviewer mentioned, there's no horizontal stitch across the front and the color of the stitching is neutral, not contrasted.

The other pictures of the inside are all accurate. In general, it's a pretty nice bag. Fits my 13-inch MacBook Pro snugly. Lots of little pockets for other storage.

But I don't know...something about it is just not as sexy as the bag wrongly pictured. The real bag has a more mountain-y/rugged and less professional/city feel.
on February 22, 2013
One awesome messenger bag!

I would definitely buy this bag again. Though, there's one thing you should be aware of, if you're not 7ft. tall, (I'm just shy of 6ft), and don't want your bag hanging at your ankles, you'll need to punch an additional hole in the leather shoulder strap to allow the bag to ride at your normal height.

Leather punch not included.
on September 28, 2010
I was extremely excited when I recieved the bag, but when I opened it I found that its not as the picture depicts. The size is great. I can fit 3 1 1/2 inch binders and a small textbook in it (even though the flap doesn't close all the way at that point, but the bag was all black, the stitching was black and there was no line across the front as the picture depicts. I had been waiting to buy this bag, so by the time I finally got it, the stitching didn't matter to me. Overall, a great buy, I use it for school, and its nice if I only need a couple things from the store.
on August 6, 2015
Well made bag. Good quality and expensive look. I highly recommend it.
on November 12, 2012
I ordered this to replace an old favorite that got ruined. It came pretty close. It's a nice size and has room for everything and looks good. I do wish the front flap was leather on both the inside and out, it would last longer.
on January 10, 2014
Looks great. Nice, quality leather. Just the right amount and type of pockets/slots. Durable. This bag was even better than I expected.
on April 8, 2010
Despite "large" being included in the title of this product, the bag is actually quite small. While it will hold a laptop, the other pockets are so small that the power adapter can not be packed easily, not to mention the lack of space for folders, books, etc. This messenger bag is completely impractical for business travel, and I had no choice but to return it for a refund.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.