Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on August 12, 2014
Even though this is marketed as a men's duffel bag, I bought it for myself. I was specifically looking for a leather duffel in this color, with a shoulder strap to use as a carry on when flying. The first one I received came in a completely crushed box that had been re-taped by UPS, but the interior package with the leather duffel in it was not damaged; however, the shoulder strap was missing. Amazon Customer Service was wonderful in helping get a new duffle shipped out to me while the other one was being returned. The second package arrived undamaged, and the duffel had the shoulder strap. I love it! The quality is great, the size is perfect for me --- not a large 'luggage' size, not small enough to just be a big purse, but great for an overnight or as a carryon. It looks like it costs a couple of hundred dollars more than it did (I've been researching and pricing them for months).
on September 4, 2016
This bag is phenomenal! It is made with high quality leather. Nice feel and sewn very well. It is a generous size and with the extra padding around the shoulder strap, it does not pinch into my neck. I love this bag and can't say enough good things about it. I bought it because I was tired of carrying my backpack (purse) and separate computer bag. I combined them both into this bag and its still roomy. I bought the Pelikus® Felt Purse Organizer Insert / Multi-Pocket Handbag Shaper from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K49O7G4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for a divider and it fits well and works great.
on January 27, 2014
I'm not sure how this bag still has a 4 star rating. Those people must not use their duffel very much because under regular use this thing is literally falling apart.

Pros:
The leather rich, dark brown colour with a pleasant feel to it
The size is perfect for me. A good size for weekend trips or taking it to the gym with my jui jitsu gear, towel and a change of clothes.
I'm reaching here, but I haven't had any of the hardware break on me like other buyers have reported. I wouldn't be surprised when this happens though as it's obviously not nice metal.

Cons:
The interior satin-type lining gave way after a few days use. It's rubbish.
The stitching on the bag, particularly the top handles is atrocious. It's falling apart under totally normal use and looked awful from day 1.
The velcro on the handle has almost completely torn off from regular use and will need to be repaired.

Recommendation:
Don't waste your money on a Latico product. I was disappointed from day 1 and this is most certainly not a durable bag.

Unfortunately, the more I use this bag, the less I like it as it finds new ways of breaking and falling short of expectations. Definitely not what I'd like from a bag which cost so much. Latico = bad quality and poor design.
on October 7, 2013
Was looking for a bag that would look nice and be durable for when I travel. The look of the bag was nice but not worth the price in my opinion. I fly a lot so this was the bag I used to and fro from the airport. I never carry very much but this bag just gave out after four months. Was walking thru a terminal when the piece of crap broke on me, handle broke off. Spend your money on a better bag than this one. Big disappointment
on November 15, 2011
I bought this duffell because I was tired of walking to two bags to work, my regular purse and a separate bag for my lunch and magazines. This duffel is perfect. I can comfortably fit all my junk and it's easy to carry. There's a shoulder strap with a leather pad so that the strap doesn't dig into my shoulder. You can also drape it from you elbow using the shorter handles. It's good quality and looks exactly as described by the seller.
on October 8, 2013
The interior lining is very cheap and terrible and started ripping after the first time I used the bag. The handles appeared to be ripping and sewn poorly. The shoulder strap is nylon, not leather and feels really cheap. The bag itself is really nice from a distance, but upon close inspection is poor quality.
on February 26, 2015
Beautiful bag, I bought used! Looks brand new & saved me over $140!! Bought for my husband. It is the right size for a man to carry for a couple of days. It is lightweight. It would be very nice for a woman to carry also.
on July 26, 2013
Bag workmanship..sucks to the max!

I expected much more but was extremely disappointed with the workmanship ..

only good thing about the bag is the quality of the leather..feels good apart from that..the stitching to the zippers to the shoulder straps ain't worth the money.....will post picture of bag soon...
on December 5, 2013
Seriously one of the best purchases I've ever made on Amazon. The quality of the leather is high and the feel is great. Its pretty roomy and perfect for a weekend trip. With some smart packing, I was able to fit 4 pairs of shorts, 3 t's, a button down, 2 polos, 2 pairs of khakis, socks and underwear and toiletries for a 4 day stay in the Caribbean. I'm not sure what the people that gave this 1 star are smoking but this is the type of bag that will get compliments and well worth the price.
on July 25, 2013
I got this to replace an ailing leather carry-on I've had for years and couldn't be happier. I've used it extensively over the last few months, and it has proven a great travel companion. It looks great, holds a ton of gear/stuff/clothes - and does it in style.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.