Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on May 15, 2015
This is an absolutely amazing cookbook! Originally, I checked it out from our local library and brought it home. After looking through it, I concluded that I wanted my very own copy. I like it so much that I sent a copy to my son and daughter-in-law, as they like to grill and have friends over.

I love the way it is organized by areas -- example: Nicaraguan, Cuban, Brazilian, Chilean, Peruvian, Argentine, etc. and provides recipes for drinks, appetizers, sides, a couple selections for the main course, as well as desserts for each Latin area. A time schedule is given and lots of helpful hints. The directions are very easy to follow -- and the food and drinks are wonderful and tasty. What more could one want, and it is great for entertaining.
on September 28, 2011
In the beginning, the author gives general grilling tips to make sure you're on the top of your grill game. Once you've covered the basics, the book is parsed out in entertaining feasts by area: Mexican, Yucatecan, Nicaraguan, Cuban, Northern Andean, Peruvian, Patagonian, Argentine, Chilean, and Brazilian. For each cookout, the book offers several appetizers, mains, sides, and a dessert. Thus, you've got a party-ready meal...or if you'd rather, you can get rid of some of the options offered and have an authentic small meal. I can't wait to have a group of friends over to try out one of these menus! I heartily recommend this cookbook!

*One note, these recipes are of the "from scratch" variety...don't expect any shortcuts or time-savers (but the extra effort is worth it)!
on February 4, 2017
Another great book, lots of tips on grill cooking, very educational! Great price and explains in simple la guage! Mexican, latin cooking with pictures!
on August 30, 2011
This is a great investment for anyone wanting to choose a healthier lifestyle and who likes to grill a lot. It is loaded with interesting, mouth watering recipes from a variety of global cuisines. I also really like the extra details that are given to explain different techniques which most cookbooks don't elaborate on. This really separates this cookbook apart from all others. There are lots of color pictures and the recipes are fairly easy to prepare. Best of all they are healthier since they are all grilled. It explains the importance of preparing the grill which I had never done before picking up this cookbook. My husband always has a hard time with knowing exactly how long to cook certain meats and vegetables and this cookbook gave great details re: timing on each side and when to open the grill lid which I hadn't done before so sometimes meats were over-cooked. Simple food items like how to properly grill corn on the cob in the husks was very informative. Highly recommend!! TQ from Kansas City
on April 15, 2012
I bought Lourdes Castros first book Simply Mexican, and loved it so much that I had to buy her newest cookbook Latin Grilling. This book is just as good as the first. Every recipe is flavorful and easy. With her step by step game plan for the menu she makes it super easy to cook a feast!
on August 5, 2016
Great condition. Practically new.
on August 17, 2015
I love how she sets up the book - in a complete menu format. I find it easy to "digest".
on September 23, 2011
This book includes a wonderful collection of recipes, and I cannot wait to go through them all. I purchased this right after looking at a copy from the local libray.
on February 9, 2015
GREAT BOOK, PERFECT CONDITION!
on August 5, 2013
This book is well written and with simple but great tasting recipes. The pictures are done well and it's informative.