Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on February 26, 2014
Homeschooling this year and have a Latin primer which we finished. Found this and very happy with it. However, you do need the CD and the teacher's manual, too.
on September 28, 2010
LC is our favorite way to teach our children Latin. It is comprehensive, simple, just enough exposure to lay groundwork. Memoria Press is a very reputable publisher with high quality materials. We look forward to using their curriculum for many years!
on December 13, 2016
Just as expected and delivered fast! Thanks!
on May 10, 2013
My granddaughter wanted to teach me Latin so I ordered the exact book she is using in school. I received the book in excellent condition. I am very happy and would order from this seller again.
on January 9, 2014
Your child will definitely learn and retain the basics of Latin through using this text. When used with the CD and the worksheets, it will convey key concepts clearly. Excellent!
on February 10, 2014
Our son loves these books and looks forward to Latin weekly. This is great for my advanced 7 year old.
on September 10, 2014
Very nice book and user friendly for our home school class.
on January 7, 2015
Arrived on time and as expected.
on March 22, 2015
Easy to use
on January 26, 2013
My child uses this for her Latin I class. It is a good guide and is an enjoyable tool to utilize.