|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Processor||1.2 GHz 8803 CORTEX A8|
|RAM||0.5 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||4 GB FLASH|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||5 hours|
Latte ICE TAB LV70 7-Inch capacitive touch screen tablet powered by Android 4.0 (Black/White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Latte LV70 offers the power of a 1.2 GHz processor with a newest CPU A13 from Allwinner, 4 GB onboard memory, and latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Connect to the internet fast and stable with high-speed Wi-Fi b/g/n (faster than Wi-Fi b/g), browse millions of web pages with Adobe Flash player and access 500,000+ applications through Play Store (Google Marketplace). Its intuitive multi-touch capacitive screen lets you play thousands of games with ease. You can also use video chat with the front facing camera such as Skype. Applications, ebook, games, documents, music, HD video, chat, and anything you can imagine are all in one place. It is powerful, stablet and yet affordable. All quality and support backed by Latte Communications Inc.
Top Customer Reviews
It is actually a good tablet for the price. Of course. My son has iPad and of course iPad is much better, but $300 cheaper??? It works fine with me for youtube watching, internet surfing, playing casual games and applications. And whenever i have problems, the company supports me for any issues.
I recommend this tablet for any casual or first time tablet users. Go for pricier brand name tablets, if you are a professional or very experienced user who needs more than basic good performance. Overall I am very satisfied.
1) if the screen doesn't stay on when you get and you're first charging it --> just let it charge past 20%, it should start working again after that (assuming it's not broken).
2) The wi-fi won't turn on --> oddly enough, I just left it off for a few hours and it magically started working again... not sure what to say on this issue?
3) Touch screen not responsive --> means you've left it plugged in for too long, the tablet is overheating. If it's still not good after it cools off, try calibrating it with a free application from a simple google search maybe?
4) Battery lifespan --> just remember to kill apps running in the background you no longer need running, lower brightness, and get an app that lets your tablet go into deep sleep (drastically reduces power usage when idle).
5) Don't buy this unless it's on sale... I realize it's cheap for a tablet, but the cheapness really makes it... well, cheap. It does run everything just fine if you're careful and maybe tweak it a bit.
6) I've only tested a couple 3D games on this device, but the ones I tested ran just fine. browsing the internet was a bigger memory hog than the games (GPU vs RAM and all that junk). Anyways, for faster browsing get an app like opera mobile that uses compression... doesn't have to be opera, just an app designed with tablets in mind for browsing.
7) buy an SD card if you plan on watching movies, listening to music, playing games on emulators, etc, etc. (this only applies if you plan on watching multiple movies and stuff).
I purchased this for a customer who wanted to showcase a new product of ours digitally in a waiting room.
I wish I could include a photo of what the tablet does when you power it on, so I'll do my best to describe. It seems to boot correctly with the android logo and gets to the screen where you swipe with your finger to unlock, as soon as I touch the screen to swipe sometimes it gets to the main screen where the icons would be and sometimes it just turns into a black and white garbled screen sit there for a few minutes and then reboots itself.
the few times where it actually has gotten to the quote unquote desktop I've clicked on the browser icon to see if I can open a web page and it does the same thing going into the garbled screen either eternally or rebooting itself.
This is all just confirmation on getting what you pay for... I'll be returning this ASAP.
The good half is it runs everything I want it ,games,apps,ereader,and the MP3 part did not disappoint .The wifi was my main concern after buying a MID tab that was just horrid. The wifi works great ,I have brought it to malls,convention centers,and even at home it connects well. I will admit though it runs slow on start up,and it takes a bit to get some apps going . My only other issue is lack of cases.
Overall despite the slow start up,and lack of cases ,I love this thing ,not even my US House rep could pry it from me (I was at a convention for work ,and he offered to buy).