Consider these available items
Lattis Ellipse Keyless Smart Bike Lock with Theft Detection, Charcoal Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Super strong and secure U-lock with 17mm forged chromoly steel shackle and dual-locking mechanism designed to deter the most determined thieves.
- Prevents theft by sending you an alert to your phone through Bluetooth if your bike is being tampered with.
- Provides keyless entry to your bike. Locks and unlocks with a tap of your phone, or automatically by proximity. A capacitive touchpad allows you to lock and unlock your Ellipse with a personal code when your phone is unavailable.
- Self-charged with a built-in solar panel. No need for manual charging under normal use. A micro-USB allows for backup charging if needed.
- Lets you notify loved ones in case of an accident and easily share your bike with friends and family.
- IPX4 rated/splash proof.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A smart bike lock that connects to your phone to provide keyless entry, theft detection, bike sharing, crash alerts, and more.
From the Manufacturer
Ellipse doesn't require a key; it locks and unlocks with a tap of your phone. You can even set Ellipse to lock and unlock automatically, so you never have to take your phone out of your pocket.
Ellipse's built-in solar panel automatically charges its battery. Normal use in outdoor or indoor light will keep it charged. You can also charge it through a micro-USB charger.
Ellipse will send you an alert if your bike is disturbed, through its long-range Bluetooth.
Key in a personal code of up to eight characters to lock or unlock your Ellipse if your phone runs out of battery.
Ellipse can detect many types of serious crashes using its built-in accelerometer.
Ellipse's 17mm thick steel shackle offers proven bike security. Its dual-locking mechanism means that it would have to be cut through twice to break. Bank-level encryption prevents the most determined hackers from finding a virtual way in.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Bike Security Reimagined
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We wanted to take on the challenge of bringing cycling into the future and fundamentally change how cyclists secure and share bikes.
What makes your product special?
Ellipse is the smart, secure and social way to bike. With Ellipse, you can protect and share your bike with ease and confidence.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Hearing our customers say "Any thief that can break this lock deserves to have the bike."
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.75 x 6.38 x 1.5 inches; 2.5 Pounds
- Item model number : 1UU1ZZZ0002
- Department : Bike
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date First Available : January 11, 2017
- Manufacturer : Lattis
- ASIN : B01NASEQH6
Best Sellers Rank:
#784,805 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #297 in Bike U-Locks
- Customer Reviews: