- Publisher: Schoolhouse Press; Revised edition (August 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0942018141
- ISBN-13: 978-0942018141
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.5 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 53 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #686,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Latvian Mittens: Traditional Designs & Techniques Paperback – August, 1997
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Text: English --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This is the book for new knitters as well as experienced knitters, for those that like following a pattern and those who want inspiration to make their own.
This is the best book of knitting patterns I've got in my shelf!
(And if you're not sure; this book is in English.)
- Instructions for the different techniques used
- You have to count yourself to complete most of the designs, they show the main pattern
Inspiring book with many great designs. Had the designs been better presented this book will have been 5 stars.