Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 757 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 886 reviews
on December 11, 2013
Puppy and Friends are the giddiest asylum members I've ever met. The sheer goofy jubilation that emanates from this toy borders on the bizarre.

Most of the modes play a song or phrase when a button is pressed - my daughter does not have the patience to listen to any of these things all the way through. Instead, she manically works all of the buttons, flaps and levers as frenetically as possible. Every button press triggers a new song, phrase, shout, or wacky noise. I'd say the experience of watching my daughter play with this toy is roughly equivalent to being assaulted by a mob of invisible clowns with a counting fetish. If you're a 10 month old baby apparently this is marginally less addictive than opiates, because my daughter will not stop using this thing. I bought it because I knew she liked pressing buttons that made things happen, while standing up. Did I know what madness I would unleash? I did not. As I type this review, she is mashing a button and cackling like a miniature witch pulling apart toads for stew.

On the bright side, the batteries that came with the table have lasted for many hours and are still going strong. It is the perfect height for her to stand on. It's a bit slippery on the wood floor, but perfectly stable, so she is getting practice skooching around with her circus walker.

There are three volume settings, but the lowest volume echoes through our apartment like someone's using a megaphone. I turned it up once to see what would happen, and my daughter's thin eyebrows were blown off by the shockwave of sound.
3535 comments| 624 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2016
Bought this after owning the leapfrog music table for a long time so I'm going to make a few comparisons. My daughter received the leapfrog music table from a family realitive when she was 5 months old but I noticed she wasn't paying much mind to it after she hit a year and knew how to navigate all its features. I decided to leave that one at the granparents house and order this one since I thought she'd love the laptop, piano, book and phone. Well she did. This table was an instant hit. There's a lot to do considering if you keep changing the settings which make different sounds or plays different music/songs. This was a great buy. My only complaints would be that its legs are thin and lightweight so it doesn't hold her up very well when she uses it to lift herself (the leapfrog one was way more sturdy). Also removing the legs on the leapfrog was a breeze since all you had to do was push a button to remove them. This table doesn't have that button release feature and to be honest I find it a complete hassle taking it apart so I leave it standing at all times. Otherwise these minor issues this is still a great table and I'm very happy that I bought it :)
on September 22, 2016
My mother introduced me to this learning toy when she bought it for a friend that had kids. Since then I've bought one for EVERYONE who has kids (once they're around 1 year old or so). The kids ALWAYS love it. It doesn't take up TOO much space, encouraged them to stand (and stay standing), and has a ton of activities to entertain and educate.

Seriously, just buy it. You won't be sorry.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 28, 2016
I purchased this for my 9 months old, and its okay. It holds her attention for a short time, but she likes it when she is playing with it. I notice that it more catches my older kids attention as they want to play the piano tunes LOL.

1. The table is easy to put together as the only thing you do it inset the legs.

2. There are several options as to how you want it to play.. like music.. words.. etc.

3. The only things I have an issue with is it will slide when your baby tries to lean on it to stand up and play. She isn't walking yet, nor standing independently so when she pulls up on it and leans against it to play with it it slides. I suggest putting this against a wall, or a couch to have your baby play with it. Or if you are handy put some rubber on the feet.

Overall this is a good buy. I know she will loves it even more as she gets older.
on January 4, 2017
I bought this for my 9 month old son. He, and his 2 year old sister love it! It was super easy to assemble, and it it light weight which makes it very easy to move around.

Here are the few CONS I found with this:
For me, the fact that it is so light weight is a pro and a con, I can move it from room to room with ease, but so can my daughter. My son has also learned that he can lift it if he wanted. He also gets stuck from time to time between the table legs and cries until I lift it off of him. I also wish there was a switch for changing the volume. I usually don't get annoyed with toys that make sounds but this one is so loud, to me, that it walks the line of annoying. None of these reasons are reasons that make me want to return it, or make me regret buying it, but they are the reasons I am rating it a four star.
on October 24, 2015
This table is OK. I thought it had a lot of interesting activities and the reviews were good, so I bought it, but I was disappointed after I found the table to have a few flaws:

1. The legs are very lightweight, so the table can tip over quite easily. This has happened at least twice with my 1-year-old.
2. One of the activities has a phone component. The phone does not stay attached to the table, and so it easily becomes separated from it. Would be better not to have a phone component or small item that detaches from table.
3. Although the table has had minimal use, the "A" button on the laptop activity has stopped functioning.

I would not purchase this again. I had hoped it would be as nice as the Fisher-Price table my older children had, but it seems the quality has gone down quite a bit.
on July 11, 2016
This was a great toy for when my little man was learning how to stand. He enjoyed this toy from 10 months through 14 months the most. He liked the phone the best. Different settings allowed for a variety of noises and songs which is appreciated by us parents as to not hear the same thing over and over. This was a hit for a decent amount of time and I'll save it away in case we have another little one down the road. Recommended!
on September 23, 2016
This is my best baby purchase to date! My 7 month old baby absolutely adores this toy and lights up whenever he hears Puppy and Friends (even from across the house!). He loves to open and close the laptop, rattle the phone, and play the piano. At 7 months old, we play with this toy multiple times a day, for anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes at a time. The only part of the toy my baby isn't too fond of (at least, not yet!) is the number pad, as there aren't any lights to grab his attention and the buttons are a bit difficult to push down for his little hands. I'm sure that will change in another month or two, but as of right now, it sometimes causes a bit of frustration. Overall, we're super pleased, and I expect this is one baby toy that'll get many, many more months of use.
on October 20, 2015
I don't typically feel the need to write reviews but after having this for almost 4 months and calling customer service I felt it was worth my praise.

We got this for our son when he was 5 months old. He is a very busy high maintenance baby that does not stay entertained with one toy for long. At 5 months we used this with 2 legs to tilt towards him as he sat in his boppy, when he could sit by himself we removed all legs to lay on the floor, then at 7 months when he began standing we put it on all 4 legs. Throughout he has enjoyed this toy. It appears simple but the amount of modes keeps it interesting and changes up the sounds, music and teaching. I have to say too that my husband and I both feel that the songs are super catchy and the least annoying of the baby toys (I'm looking at you Vtech Farm Rattle). Our son also pulls himself up to it quite often and I have not had concerns about it breaking/tipping on him.

Finally when my son was 9 months, after mass amounts of our reflux baby's drool and spit up settling into it, the table stopped working :( It was too late to return to Amazon but when I called Fisher Price customer service they sent out a voucher for the replacement cost. They made it so easy to feel good about buying a replacement table because I felt valued as a customer.
on September 23, 2015
This toy is fantastic. Got it for my son's first birthday. He loves the telephone part, and when it says hello and goodbye, he starts waving. He also loves the music. It's perfect because he's just learning to walk, so he can stand and play. I love the different options, too, so that the music or sounds don't become too predictable or boring for us as parents OR our son! Easy to set up so he could get started playing right away. My only suggestion or possible con is to be sure you put something on the feet to keep it from sliding if not using on carpeted floors. I made the mistake once of setting it on the hardwoods, and while it supports his weight fine, it slid. We just make sure to use on the rug or on his rubber floor play mats. Overall, great product! I would recommend it to other parents.Laugh & Learn Puppy & Friends Learning Table

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.