Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,613 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,062 reviews
on December 8, 2015
The book looks small and thin in the ad but it's actually 7"x4.5" and 1/4" thick. 126 pages of super cute appropriate jokes for kids of all ages. Definitely a good buy for the price and the jokester in your family.
review image review image review image
on December 3, 2015
This book is adorable. The jokes are clever and simple enough for my 3 year old nephew to laugh at. It would make a great gift.
review image review image review image
on December 10, 2015
I'm so excited to give my 7 year old this book!! She struggles with reading a little and because of that she doesn't enjoy reading. My mom gave her a joke book a while back and my daughter LOVED it. It's a sticking stuffer for her.
Q: "Why did the cookie complain about feeling
sick?"
A: " He was feeling a little crummy."

Q: "Why was the noise feeling sad?"
A: "It was tired of being picked on."

Q: "where do trout keep their money?"
A: "In a river bank."

It has knock, knock jokes too!! Just little crazy fun jokes for a child and if it allows her to enjoy reading then it's a win!!!
review image
on September 3, 2015
I bought this Laugh Out Loud joke book for the two kids that I babysit and they absolutely love it! They are constantly telling me, and each other, jokes from it and laughing hysterically. It's really entertaining for the kids and nothing inappropriate, for them, either. So far, there hasn't been any jokes that they didn't understand, either. I was glad to see that the humor is all very juvenile and appropriate, so that the kids don't get confused or lose interest in it. The age range for these two kids is eight and twelve, so, just to give every an idea for the targeted age group, it's good for little, little kids and still entertaining for the older kids, too. It was exactly what I was looking for, that way they both got some good use out of it, without it being a little more for one than the other. They were both happy with it and laugh at it all the time.
on March 5, 2016
I chose this book based on its high marks on review. There are some good jokes (10%) and there are a lot of jokes, especially all the Knock-Knock jokes, that are simply not funny at all. I bought this book because my 4th grader likes to tell jokes to friends and families all the time and she was excited to receive this book. But the excitement soon disappeared and the book was never touched again. My kid's comment is "most of these jokes are so dumb and not funny." I know the book is cheap, but I think you're simply paying for the paper binding and shipping and very little laugh.
on March 12, 2016
This has some cute jokes but as the kids (ages 5 & 7) read it together, they decided the jokes weren't very funny. We tried to explain that it was just because they didn't understand them. Some jokes they immediately thought were funny, like "what does a stormcloud wear under his clothes? Thunderwear." But most of them, they had to stop and ask me to explain why it was funny. One that they didn't understand was "why did the robber take a bath before he robbed the bank? He wanted to make a clean getaway." The adults all laughed at that one but we had to explain what a clean getaway was. Maybe once they understand the jokes, they'll have fun telling the adults who get a kick out of it.

The book itself was of good quality and in good condition.
on March 13, 2015
Q: Why do flamingos stand on one leg?
A: If they lifted the other leg, they'd fall over.

Knock, Knock!
Who's There?
Byron.
Byron Who?
There's a byron, get one free sale at the mall!

LAUGH-OUT LOUD JOKES FOR KIDS offers 123 pages of jokes for kids, divided into categories such as Q&A, Animal, and Knock-Knock. It's best for kids who know how to read but aren't too old to roll their eyes at the "groaner" potential of many of the jokes (Q: Why did Jimmy throw the clock out the window? A: He wanted to see time fly) -- say, ages 7 through 11. The price is low enough that a child can have his/her own volume, and have been known to lug them around waiting to spring the jokes on an appreciative audience. Recommended.
on December 28, 2016
Purchased as a gift for an eight year old and it was the perfect gift! Months later I still see him reading this and laughing. He also always has a new joke for me when I see him. Highly recommended. I would defiantly purchase again and need to keep this at the top of my list for gifts for boys ages 8-12.
on March 8, 2016
My son is 5 years old and he loved telling his own jokes and waiting for the family to laugh. His jokes were adorable but these jokes add a bit of humor that adults can appreciate as well as kids. So we take this book out at the end of the day and enjoy a few laughs after dinner or right before bedtime. So far, it's been smooth sailing with our bedtime ritual. He has been falling asleep faster after some fall on the floor laughs. He loves the book and so do I. Definitely recommend this for some family fun. And a perk to get the little ones down to sleep faster than usual!
on December 25, 2016
My son Tyrese has Aspergers and is loving this Joke book. He has a problem with humor or should I say takes everything literally so I've been trying to get him to understand the concept of joking around.. Very Funny am enjoying his view on humor and laughter.. Darlene 😋