Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 8, 2015
The book looks small and thin in the ad but it's actually 7"x4.5" and 1/4" thick. 126 pages of super cute appropriate jokes for kids of all ages. Definitely a good buy for the price and the jokester in your family.
review imagereview imagereview image
on April 18, 2015
My six year old grandson is a budding shy nerd. This book has lots of corny play on word jokes. Many are classics like: "How do you make time fly?" He struggled a bit with reading some of the words, but that offered an opportunity for interaction. Second time through some of them, he has no problem reading right through. Sometimes you have to explain the joke - like a zucchini is a squash so he can get the word play, but it is a great teachable moment. He even called his dad at work to tell him a joke. Probably best for a tad older kid, but great for that type of child personality!
on January 11, 2017
OK...so giving 3 stars b/c while I can not stand this book, my 8 year old loves it. The jokes are corny and eye roll inducing...however, that doesn't seem to bother him at all.
on March 7, 2017
My daughter said that my four year old granddaughter loved the book! The entire family sat around the table reading jokes aloud and having a great time. I understand that the very best part was that my granddaughter finally received an article of mail which was addressed to her. Thank you Amazon.
on December 17, 2015
I bought this for my nephew who's in 1st grade. I just read through a few of the pages and I can already tell that he is going to drive us all nuts with it at Christmas- but in a GOOD way! I like that it looks easy to read and understand for young kids, but still be funny for all of us adults that have to listen! Even the knock knock jokes looked funny and those can get old fast. I might let him open this early on so he's kept entertained while waiting to open gifts.
on July 16, 2016
I purchased this joke book for my 7 year old grandson. It warmed my heart when my son told me that when he puts the boys to bed he can hear the 7 year old reading jokes to his 5 year old brother and them giggling and laughing. I'm a grandma who firmly believes in the power of a book and when I come across something like this joke book, I'm the first to get it to "aid in the power of literacy". I would recommend this book to young readers.
on April 22, 2015
Got this for my newly 7 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves reading jokes to us now! She's just entering that age where she understands jokes where they play on words like this. So fun! What a great gift! I think any 7-10 year old would enjoy this! Jokes are clean and it's funny for my "older" mommy brain to try to think what the answer might be. It's fun to interact with her where she knows the answer and my husband and I are racking our brains to be clever....and then she gives the answer and we just think, "How come I couldn't think of that!?" Too cute!
on March 1, 2015
My 5 and 8 year old daughters love telling jokes. However, it gets really annoying hearing the same jokes over and over. And it's hard to keep pretending to laugh when the jokes don't make any sense. So, I bought this for our 8 year old with he hopes of motivating her to read as well as provide some new dinner humor material. It did both! Of all the books she received for Christmas, this was the first one she read. She read many of them aloud, and I must admit they are pretty clever! My husband and I no longer cringe when we hear "knock-knock", and our daughter loves getting the laughs from her friends.
on January 15, 2016
Okay, everyone knows how dumb knock knock jokes are, so when I give this a 5 star, I am rating it as a 9 year old and younger would rate it. It does have some cleaver jokes, but over all, it's just a knock knock joke book. My kids get a kick out of it and get annoyed with me if I mention that a particular joke is not that funny. Hey,at least the punch lines make sense, which is more than I can say for the jokes my kids make up.
on December 2, 2015
Very easy read for a kid! I got this as a stocking stuffer as I was very happy that it was the perfect size to fit. Funny and cute and something my kids will love. I always try to find books for Christmas that will keep them interested in reading so adding this to their "look at me attitude" this book is perfect!
review imagereview image