- File Size: 2672 KB
- Print Length: 58 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Bathory Gate Press (January 3, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 3, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N1UG2KO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#556,543 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #684 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- #1176 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- #1191 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
Laugh Out Love: A Shifter Shield Novella Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This novella is at the end of Lindi's 3rd book and gives you the background on how Shadow and Jeremiah met. I would like to see this become its own series. I feel we need more on the hunters, to see the other side of the story. How did they form? Why do they hate shifters? Do they feel all shifters are evil? Well, other than Shadow now lol. Will other hunters be brought in and over to see how shifters really live? And what is up with the wolves?? First they're taking orders from a squirrel and now they've become bullies and monsters. I need answers. :)
This short story is full of action and the realization that just because Jeremiah is a hyena shifter, it doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy/shifter. Despite the short length of the story, the author does a great job including character and world development, emotional content, life lessons (things aren’t always what we are raised to believe), and fun. A quickie in the afternoon when you don’t have time to sit for long.
I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this novella.