Laughcronyms Party Game for Adults or Families - Fast Funny Drawing & Quick Creative Thinking Game for Groups of 4 to 20 Players (Adult Game or Family Friendly Card Game / Board Game)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Laughcronyms is the hilarious new party game, just featured on the YouTube comedy show Beer and Board Games, where you make up and sketch funny new meanings for acronyms and initialisms (like LOL, VIP, FOMO, etc.).
- The unique voting system means the “judge” never has to sit out. So, you’ll get to play the entire game! You'll love how different Laughcronyms is from other adult party games and games for families.
- Laughcronyms is the perfect adult drinking game for parties or the silly goofy game you can play with the whole family. Because you can play as tame or taboo as you want to, adding Laughcronyms to your collection of adult games or family games will give you the best of both worlds!
- Since you make up new meanings every time you play, you’ll never have to wait for an expansion pack to make game night fun again. Laughcronyms is always a fresh new game. It never gets boring or repetitive!
- Perfect game for groups of 4 to 20 players who love card games and board games. Intimate game nights up to large group parties will have a blast playing Laughcronyms! Lasts 40 – 60 minutes, or as long as you want it to. Don’t you wish you could say that about everything?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Laughcronyms is the hilarious new party game that's sure to make you LOL! (If you know what that means.)
- Quick! Think of a funny new meaning for LOL. Now imagine what that would look like drawn as a picture. You just laughed, didn’t you? That’s a Laughcronym.
- Quick! Think of a funny new meaning for PDA. Now imagine drawing that. You just laughed again!
- Picture yourself doing this with a great group of friends. That’s Laughcronyms!
USE YOUR UNIQUE SENSE OF HUMOR to think up and sketch hilarious new meanings for acronyms and initialisms (like LOL, PDA, FOMO, etc.).
Doesn't matter if you can draw or not. Artistic ability not required!
What makes Laughcronyms such a great party game?
Laughcronyms can be played as an ADULT HUMOR or FAMILY FRIENDLY game. Since you make up the meanings, you can play as tame or taboo as you want to!
EVERYONE plays in every round, even the judge! In other party games, the “judge” doesn’t get to make up anything funny. They just have to watch everyone else being creative. That’s no fun!
EVERYONE votes in every round. No more waiting while only the “judge” picks a winner. You get to play the whole game!
Laughcronyms lets you use YOUR IMAGINATION to create everything funny. You’ll never wait for an expansion pack to make game night fun again! It’s way more fun to play, and never gets boring or repetitive!
Quick Gameplay Overview:
- All players make up a funny new meaning for the same acronym (or initialism), then draw funny sketches to match.
- The MOLF (Minister Of Laughcronyms Fun) reads the meanings and shows the drawings to everyone.
- Vote for your favorite Laughcronym (you just can’t vote for yourself). The player with the most votes wins the round!
- That player earns points and is the MOLF for the next round!
- FIBS (Fun Invoking Bonus Scenario) cards are scattered throughout the deck. They create a scene, and double your points!
- You'll play to 21, and the winner gets to be called MOLF for the rest of the night!
Fun Facts About Laughcronyms:
1. Before Laughcronyms, I hated acronyms. I could never remember what they stood for. Finally, I realized it doesn't really matter what they mean, and now I love them. I'm not only the Laughcronyms party game creator, I'm also a player!
2. Our box artwork is inspired by actual Laughcronyms made while developing the game.
PIL Poop Is Lickable - created by my 14-year-old daughter.
NATFA Newts Attacking T-Rexes Fighting Apples (was supposed to be NAFTA, but oh well) - created by my 10-year-old son.
3. A message to Ryan Gosling is hidden inside!
4. Pronounced laf-kruh-nims. Word origin is from the German and Dutch word "lachen" (laughter), and from Greek "akron" (end, tip) + "onuma" (name). Yep, we got the word “tip” in there!
5. Laughcronyms is recommended by 9 out of 10 fake doctors.
Get your copy now, and start creating hilarious new Laughcronyms and memories of your own!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Cards Against Humanity, LLC||Story Bowl||Deck Around||Blue Rock Games||F**k. The Game|
|Item Dimensions||4.62 x 11.31 x 1.56 in||4.12 x 7 x 2.7 in||1 x 3 x 4 in||1.25 x 6.75 x 9 in||2.9 x 10.2 x 8.5 in||1.97 x 1.97 x 1.97 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've already received an email from the creator thanking me for my purchase and the attached (.pdf) extra LOL sheets if we should run out. That was a great touch in my opinion.
House rules for three players is allow MOLF to vote for own. Scoring wasn't taken seriously in either game. Simply became a race for the funniest or filthiest answer.
I concur with the suggestion that paper pads should be replaced by dry erase in future versions since the ATM cards are already. Would make the packaging smaller too which isn't a bad thing.
Don't let the instructions get you down, they may seem confusing, but once you get the hang of it, the game is super easy and super fun.
Each person draws what they think is the funniest meaning for the acronym, voting & giggles ensue!
Had so much fun we played until 4am!
I HIGHLY recommend you purchase this, WAAAAAAY better than cards against humanity. So so much better. Buy this now, thank me later!
Perfect for when you have friends round. And you don’t have to be good at drawing to win. Just come up with your own twisted version of well known acronyms. The perfect adult party game. Drawings don’t have to be adult themed but more often than not they are rather sick. Great fun. Highly recommend.
A side benefit of the game that most wouldn't anticipate is that truly glorious answers may stick with you. Like, you'll forever know what ASAP is supposed to mean, but you'll always remember the alternative acronym you came up with at your most recent game night.
Truly a gem of a game, and only a matter of time before you can pick it up at your local shop!