- Save 25% each on items offered by Super Duper® Publications when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Just for Laughs Understanding Multiple Meanings in Jokes Cards by Cecile Spector - Super Duper Educational Learning Toy for Kids
|Price:||$24.95 + $7.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 Illustrated Multiple Meaning Cards (3" x 5") Color-Coded for Words, Phrases, & Sentences
- Includes 100 Colorful Smile Tokens for Game Play
- Instruction Booklet has Background Information & Card Index
- Educational - Helps Children Increase Their Understanding of Humor & Jokes
- You might also enjoy "Famous Words and Proverbs" fun deck cards - also featured on Amazon
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The front side of each card includes a silly joke, plus a goofy picture illustrating the joke. (For fun, players can try to guess the answers to the jokes before moving on to the lesson on the back of the card.) The back of the card has a four-part lesson that will help the players understand why the joke is funny.
The deck includes 40 jokes with multiple meaning words, 30 with multiple meaning phrases, and 30 with multiple meaning sentences. Kids earn "smile" tokens as they play. Cards are 3" x 5". Includes an Information Booklet with background theory and research. Comes in a sturdy tin.