- File Size: 910 KB
- Print Length: 212 pages
- Publisher: T-Shirt Magazine (July 17, 2011)
- Publication Date: July 17, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005D9J252
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #328,144 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$24.95|
Save $14.96 (60%)
Launch a Kick Ass T-Shirt Brand Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I consider my download money well spent, and I recommend this book to anyone considering starting a small t-shirt or apparel brand. I have encouraged my potential partners to read it at once. These authors spell out the steps and strategies necessary to establish a successful small business, but perhaps more importantly, how to establish successful brands. They do it in a very well thought out and easy to read manner that leaves the reader both informed and motivated. Step by step, they spell out so many of the things I learned by trial and error starting my own business and brand back in the late 70's while in my mid 20's. Now, at the age of 63, their book has absolutely become an integral part of the blueprint for my next business venture. I never heard of these guys before, but I tip my hat to them and hope to meet them someday.
If you have a bit more ingenuity and aren't scared of Google, I might save the money and hit t-shirt forums/really do some heavy research.
I like it for what it is and it doesn't pretend to be bigger than it is.Ideal primer for a 13-25 year old that I would easily recommend before going deeper into the process and gives pretty good examples with solid brands/owners to reference.
I used what I learned to develop my clothing line into what it is now. My clothing line is Bestia Story feel free to check it out.
I have bought a number of books over the years on Amazon and this is the first book I have ever written a review for.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Graphic Design > Commercial > Fashion Design
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Graphic Design > Commercial > Fashion Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship