- File Size: 7740 KB
- Print Length: 200 pages
- Publication Date: September 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01621EGFK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#828,936 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #613 in Books > Arts & Photography > Decorative Arts & Design > Industrial & Product Design
- #1012 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- #1562 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
Launch Tomorrow: Take Your Product, Startup, or Business From Idea to Launch in One Day Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Launch Tomorrow by Luke Szymer provides a step-by-step approach to quickly launching an idea, a product, campaign, or business in a way that doesn't cut corners on acquiring scientific, validated learning in the marketplace.
Many tech startup business owners snicker at direct response marketing that they come across. They see this type of marketing as lacking class. They see their businesses as being different. They see their target market as only responding to branding.
Wrong, of course, on all three counts.
Launch Tomorrow makes remarkable effort to bridge this gap and bring the solid foundation of scientific advertising into the world of ultra-modern ultra-fast startups.
I read Launch Tomorrow alongside The Startup Owner's Manual. Launch Tomorrow is, to me, an invaluable asset to The Startup Owner's Manual.
You'll be really happy you bought this and it will be an invaluable reference as you scientifically, and systematically develop your own brilliant ideas.
If so, this is the instruction book for you. Luke takes the mystery out of how to build great landing pages...and successful startups.
This is a must-read for anyone building a new landing page or a new startup.
Thanks, Luke for such a great guidebook. I can't wait to get started and launch my new venture.
When you want to focus in launching your business as fast as possible, follow the steps in this book.
Most of the time, it would be just a passing thought but painted with green.
This book guides the reader
- On what can go wrong and why
- On why changing perspectives is important and how to develop a meaningful perspective
- On practical start points
The author makes sure that only the practical models are adopted
- For, a launcher cannot waste time or money
- For time is precious and so is money of ours and others around you
- For, being an author is not a light thing
I recommend this book very much
Lay out, structure 4/5
Value for money 5/5