|Brand Name||The Laundry Alternative|
|Model Info||Wonderwash Retro Colors|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 16 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||Wonderwash Retro Colors|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Part Number||Wonderwash Retro Colors Yellow|
5-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plan starts date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal, household use and purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Food loss reimbursement up to $100 per approved claim for refrigerators and freezers.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
The Laundry Alternative Wonderwash Retro Colors Non-electric Portable Compact Mini Washing Machine (Pink)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Non-electric, Hand-crank unit washes a 5-lb. load super clean in just a couple of minutes.
- New patent-pending E-Z lid lever much easier to use than older lid screw design.
- Perfect for apartments, singles, boats, RV's and even small frequent loads like hand washables and diapers.
- Is ideal for delicates such as woolens, silks, knitted dresses and cashmere garments.
- Uses far less water than even hand washing and no electricity. 3-year warranty. Handle insert won't fall out in 1-2 years like other models.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
If you’re looking for a highly portable, hand operated washing machine that’s economical, compact and leaves your clothes sparkling clean, Then the amazing WonderWash is just what you need. Weighing in at under 6 lbs., pound for pound this hand crank washing machine has a much larger capacity than anything else on the market, when you consider electric washers can weigh up to 50 lbs. and take up much more space. A hand-powered, portable washer that can clean your clothes in a flash, the WonderWash is the next generation in green, cleaner laundry alternatives. And thanks to its compact design, it’s an ideal laundry solution for apartments, campers, single people, RV’s, mobile homes, cabins, and anyone who frequently washes small loads. The WonderWash’s design means it’s much gentler on clothes, and unlike some electric mini washers, does not have an agitator that can snag, tear and rip your clothes. As a result your favorite wardrobe items will retain their look and feel – and last you longer. Cleans laundry in 1 to 2 minutes, fully portable, no hookup required gentler on clothes, ideal for delicates. Brand new, patent-pending lid snaps on and off in one motion. Improved drain spout from the original model, no leaking when installing and removing. With no motor or internal moving parts, The WonderWash is built to last much longer than electric washing machines that are developed for markets with extreme price competition and low labor costs. Plus, over the years we have introduced a range of functional and mechanical improvements to maximize the machine’s life cycle. This new and improved design of our classic Wonderwash is now available in four fun retro colors.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We got the gorgeous, mint green one. It was very easy to put together. A 2 year old could crank it well. Also, at camp sites it drew a lot of attention and people were constantly asking where to get one.
The only con is that nowhere on the instructions does it say don't use hot water. I usually don't for my clothes, but in a house of boys - it is sometimes needed. My husband and I burnt ourselves because the steam and hot water apparently broke the seal to the lid and water was everywhere. We couldn't get it to work after and had it a very short time.
Luckily, the company who distributes the washer, The Laundry Alternative, was amazing. I emailed them immediately explaining what happened and they got back to me within hours explaining what happened and to send me a replacement device immediately.
I'm currently awaiting my new device. In the mean time I have been using their Nina spin dryer which you should look up also. It's incredible how much water that machine gets out of your clothes. It was bigger and better than I thought it would be. We still have to hang our clothes for about 1 to 2 hours outside in the sun to get fully dry.
These laundry alternatives are perfect for camping, RV-ing, and for military wifes/moms that are always on the move. I tried a combo, portable washer and dryer and it broke within hours. So lucky to have found this company.
After almost a year, I still really love this thing and it works well in a pinch. I struggle to get the drain pipe on sometimes but beyond that, it's been easy to use and mostly flawless. The suction cups aren't great and don't really keep it from moving but it's a non issue for me because it is only slightly inconvenient. Overall, definitely worth purchasing.
I do find that, even using the recommended small amounts of detergent, at least several rinses are required. And you have to wring the clothes each time, so it's not totally effortless. One shortcut I've found is to do the first rinse in the Wonderwash, then wring the clothes and transfer them to the bathtub where there's a lot more water capacity. So there's still some "hand washing" work to be done. But even with that, it's a great thing to have since it cleans so thoroughly.
It doesn't take up a lot of space, and it has an interesting design that looks kind of retro. It doesn't look bad sitting in a corner when I'm not using it.
I use mine out on the porch where I can fill it up with the hose, but it would work just as well in the kitchen or bathroom.