Laundry-Free Linens Sheet Set, White, XL Twin Sheet Set
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy: No washing use for weeks and simply discard or compost
- Comfortable: made with tencel for exceptional softness
- Hypoallergenic: Chemical-free, dye-free and odor-free
- Save water and energy
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related products from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
In the revolutionary spirit of Boston, Beantown Bedding introduced these innovative sheets to offer clean sheets anytime, anywhere, without the hassles of laundry.
Disposable Travel Sheets
Travel and toss!
Beantown Bedding’s environmentally-conscious disposable sheets are ideal for travel, vacation homes, Airbnb, camp, college and more.
- Easy. No washing. Use up to two weeks and simply discard or compost.
- Exceptionally soft and clean. Made with award-winning Tencel.
- Enjoy comfort without chemicals. Hypoallergenic. The botanic fiber resists bacteria, mold and dust-mites.
- Environmentally Conscious. Biodegradable and compostable. Save water, energy and CO2. Responsibly sourced. USDA certified 100% Biobased.
Laundry Rebels with a Cause
Beantown Bedding was founded by two moms who wanted an easier way for their kids in college to have clean sheets. Their solution gained national attention as a favorite on The Today Show and The View, and as a selection for the Emmy Awards celebrity gift bags. The young company supports Camp Sunshine, a retreat for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Beantown Bedding's luxury disposable sheets. Ideal for travel, vacation homes, Airbnb, camp, college care packages and more. A Favorite New Item on The Today Show and The View.
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend them for this type of purpose but also for sleeping on. They were well made and soft, almost like a jersey/brushed finish. I would sleep on them, would be perfectfor a guest or sick room to use.
the whole idea and quality of the product was perfect...I've been telling other Mom friends with kids off to college about this product because kids will be kids and keeping them safe from germs and bed bugs and dust mites is the plan....thanks Beantown Bedding!!!