|Item Weight||1.19 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.5 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||night-latch-keeper-mid-chutes|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Finish||Silver, Zinc Plated|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||14|
|Number Of Holes||6|
|Outside Diameter||5.5"L x 3.5"W x 3"H with Keeper Inches|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||X1 Night Latch, x1 Keeper, and x12 screws.|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $8.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Laundry & Trash Chute Night Latch Keeper for Hopper Discharge Door. Heavy Duty Slam Kit. (Standard)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GET: x1 Spring Loaded Slam Night Latch, x1 Keeper replacement hardware
- COMPATIBLE: With all Linen, Garbage, and Recycling vertical doors. 95% of the industry, including Acme Chutes, Action Chutes, Century Chutes, Chutes Doctor, Chutes International, Cutler Chutes, Midland Metalcraft Chutes, US Chutes, Valiant Chutes, Western Chutes, Wilkinson Hi Rise, and more...
- BONUS: x12 Mounting Screws / MEETS: NFPA requirements
- FITS: 3/4" to 2-1/2" thick doors. Can be padlocked for added security.
- Pro Chutes Guarantee - BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - 3 Month "No Questions Asked". If past the Amazon return window, please contact us directly through Amazon.
Customers also search
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
| || |
National Hardware N101-576 V25 Swinging Door Latch in Black,3/4"
National Hardware N101-659 25 Swinging Door Latch in Zinc Plated
Ultra Hardware 60872 Bolt Chain, Zinc
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Finish Type||Silver, Zinc Plated||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 3.5 x 3 inches||9.9 x 7.3 x 4.2 inches||4 x 1 x 2 inches||4.15 x 4.15 x 4.15 inches|
|Item Weight||1.19 lbs||1.74 lbs||1.82 lbs||2.88 ounces|
Night Latch Keeper handle kit or sometimes called a Spring Loaded Slam Latch that fits on a Laundry & Trash chute hopper discharge door.
Typically a linen or garbage hopper outlet discharge door is meant to be kept in the upright open position, and is held by either a fusible link kit and chain that is popularly used by the Midland manufacturer brand style, or held with a counterbalance that is used typically on Wilkinson Hi Rise series manufactured style doors. These vertical doors are not meant to be in the closed position to prevent the weight of the linen from damaging the door.
When there is a fire, and the UL rated fusible link melts, the door is released from the open position, and slams shut safely with the help of these night latches.
These heavy duty swinging handles are also used when cleaning or washing a chute system. This hardware handle has a round open notch that allows you to put a lock or padlock on the latch, and handle part allowing for locking down the door to do a proper wash and drain.
A typical hopper door will have one or two of these latches bolt mounted on the door. One on the right and one on the left side of the door or sometimes just one latch on the center bottom of the discharge door. The keeper is mounted on the frame of the hopper.
These latches can also be used for trash, recycling, and garbage doors.
You will receive x1 Night Latch, x1 Keeper, and x12 screws. You will receive what is in the photos.