$7.99 - $17.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- All Man Made materials
- LUXURIOUS FEEL: Experience spa right at your feet. The micro terry upper and Faux Sherpa lining offers a plush feel, leaving you a warm and soothing sensation, like walking in the clouds
- POLYESTER: The polyester composition makes the slippers insulating and provide great warmth.
- MEMORY FOAM: Specially made to relax your feet while walking by molding to the weight of your foot, the soft memory foam foot-bed makes you feel like you're walking on marshmallows that were made just for you HOUSE SLIPPER OF CHOICE: Come from a long day at work or a gym training session? Let these slippers take good care of your exhausted feet.
- MICRO TERRY UPR: The micro terry upper with soft velour lining give a plush feel. INDOOR/OUTDOOR SLIPRS: Having a memory foam insole for comfort, they are ideal for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- Wash & Care: Spot Clean With Mild Detergent. Do Not Use Bleach. Air Dry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Laura Ashley Ladies Open Toe Spa Slippers with Bow and Memory Foam Insole offers supreme comfort and luxury. Having a cute bow shaped strap, these Spa slippers feature a plush micro terry upper and lining. Suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use, the slippers are great for relaxing your feet while lounging around the house. The memory foam insole of the slippers provides a soft underfoot that relieves the stress from the feet.
- Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06ZZWG6WL
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 17, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 35 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are cheaper than I expected. I have bought Laura Ashley wares before and this one seems like a lower grade of quality. May not be genuine.
I don’t like that the fabric that touches your foot is not sewn or glued to the sole. So it slides forward, causing premature aging and I will not buy again. Also there’s not a discernible “memory foam” layer or feeling on the sole.