Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Biography (Little House Nonfiction)
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 4, 2017
A++. This was a very informative book. It is young adult format and vocabulary, but just as interesting for adults like me!
It gives you the background to the whole story from the real Laura Ingalls, from her memory. anyone who has seen the program or read any of the books needs to check this out.i am a retired middle school librarian and this book is perfect for that age group.
It is a true peek into the real pioneer days, how families lived, ate, games they played. Also a touch of the really dangerously brutal part, like a woman giving birth alone in a cabin in the vast wilderness....no details to upset younger ones.
I strongly recommend this book. Read it with your daughter, your grand daughter, or just for yourself.
on October 28, 2017
What an excellent book. I am reading it right now with so much pleasure....I love Little House and especially the true stores of the pioneer days, such as Laura's....I look forward to receiving the Ingalls Christmas video for Christmas this year and plan on purchasing Melissa Gilberts book on playing Laura.......
on November 9, 2016
Loved, loved, loved this book. Lots of insight to Laura's real life Plan on buying the book set of her books.
on August 19, 2017
Easy to read autobiography. Highly recommend for young fans of the Little House series.
on August 6, 2016
This was ok. I could see where it was an good source of information before computers. I'm glad that I added it to my collection.
on April 14, 2015
I am a big fan of Little House on the Prairie. so I enjoyed all of the above very much. Lots of information and interesting!
on March 7, 2017
very good book
on June 21, 2016
This is a delightful book I purchased for my Great Niece who is interested with the Little House on the Prairie books.
on December 21, 2015
Got this for my granddaughter who loves to read biographies and loves ThemLittle House seriesá. Can't wait for her to finish it so l can read it!
on August 8, 2016
If you are a Little House fan, or a Laura Ingles fan, this bio is for you.