Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Biography (Little House Nonfiction)
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 26, 2016
a gift for a "little house" fan
on June 3, 2016
I bought this for my daughter
on January 12, 2013
My 84 year old Mom loves Little House so for Christmas I gave her the book collection. Then I discovered the biography of Laura Ingalls Wilder and sent that for her January birthday. She is thrilled to have all these to read for the first time in her life.
on February 9, 2015
EXCELLEN BOOK OF THE LIFE AND TIMES OF LAURA INGELS WILDER AND HER HUSBAND. TRIALS AND TRIVIALITIES.. EXCELLENT READ!
on July 27, 2015
Filled in the blanks for her real life years after "Little House" books!!
on July 13, 2015
this was a great book. I really enjoyed reading her story about the old days.
on May 1, 2016
excellent
on January 7, 2016
Such good and timeless books......
on January 13, 2013
My kids watched the tv show over and over. I am interested in her life and how she overcame such difficult living arrangements. You had to be a strong and brave sole. I think we may need to develop some of this for our current world.
on December 31, 2013
This book lets us know what Lauras life was like for the rest of her life. I grew up reading her books and always wondered . I look forward to reading this to my nieces.