Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on March 11, 2017
My absolute favorite. I use this instead of foundation. You can build it up if you need more coverage. It's a very light feel, absorbs really well and looks completely natural. Great for those who want smoother looking skin, but have the look and feel of foundation.
on September 22, 2014
I love this light tinted moisturizer. I am over 55, and feel like I need a lighter make up so that it doesn't look like an old lady who has her make up caked on. It gives a nice subtle glow to my skin. Most people think I do not have make up on.
on February 22, 2016
This tinted moisturizer is the BEST. I don't use anything over it. I have rather dry, pinkish complexion and this takes care of both issues. I LOVE it.
on March 21, 2017
This is my go to - use it as foundation. Works great. However, from this seller, the product is missing the foil seal tab on the tube. Not sure if this means the product is not 'original'. When I purchase from Laura Mercier.com or Sephora, there is always a foil tab on the tube. Kind of concerns me.
VINE VOICEon April 15, 2012
This is a lightweight tinted moisturizer that looks natural. SPF is 20.

I read all the reviews before deciding on both nude and almond. My skin is considered 'Medium', but has some yellow to it. If I had ordered only the 'Nude' shade, I would have been disappointed. It went on very much lighter than I prefer, although it looked fine after a few minutes. The 'Almond' shade was perfect for me. The coverage was not too little or too much. My skin just looks better, even though it looks so natural that nobody would know I was wearing makeup at all. That is ideal for some days. On other days I put foundation over it. Either way, it works well. I'll be buying the 'Almond' shade next time, or maybe 'Warm Radiance' if they have it. These shades seem to come and go.
on December 5, 2016
I have used this product for years and it never disappoints. Not cakey and not drying. It gives a moist look which enhances my natural look.
on July 22, 2013
This used to be my most favorite product, but something has happened since the last time I bought it. Either the packaging changed or the formula did, but now the moisturizer overflows into the cap and all over the outside of the tube. I have wasted so much of it due to the new and awful packaging situation. I still like it on my face, just not all over the inside of my makeup bag. I'm not going to buy it again, unfortunately.
on September 1, 2016
Love, love, love this product. Sometimes I add a drop of foundation to it for more coverage. On the weekend I use it instead of foundation. I always wear it over Laura Mercier primer and it provides a nice coverage for my older skin.
on April 30, 2015
I'm a dark skinned African American and it's hard to find any makeup line that has a tinted moisturizer that matches my complexion, and this tinted moisturizer is just like the rest. The darkest color was nowhere close to my complexion, and the texture of this moisturizer is chalky.
on July 2, 2017
Light, smooth and give my skin a more even tone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.