Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: (Red) Laurel VG Camera Bag w/ Removable Shoulder Strap for Nikon Coolpix P530 / P600 / D7100 / L820 / P520 / D750 / D810 / D4s / D3300 / L830 / Df / D5300 / D610 / P7800 / L320 / D5200 / D600 / P7700 / L610 / D3200 / D800 / D800E / P510 / L810 / D4 / D5100 / L120 / P500 / D7000 / P7000 / D3100 / P100 / L110 / D3S / D3000 / D300S / D5000 / P90 / L100 DSLR Digital SLR Cameras
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on December 21, 2013
I received a black one and doesnt even look like the red one i ordered. Tried returning but seem to be having a problem. I hate when something isnt as described and im an hr away from the nearest UPS. I have returned things before but for some reason dont seem to be having any luck with this one. Upsets me i had gotten it to go with my daughters new camera i had planned on giving her for Christmas, so means she has no case, until i get this settled, and taking a big chance of getting her new 300 dollar camera scratched or even broken.Would be nice if i could contact the seller direct.
on December 14, 2013
Nice product... I would love to give 5/5, but the product I ordered was red, and the one I received is black. Normally, not a problem, but it is a Christmas gift, and color was rather important.
on February 11, 2014
The bag was very nice but I specifically ordered a RED bag. I received a black bag and the packaging that it came in even said it was supposed to be 'red'... so whoever packed it can't tell red from black?? Very disappointing. When I tried to make a return/exchange, it was indicated that an exchange would not be possible and I would have to contact customer service. That brought me to an almost endless loop of trying to return it only to be told that I would be unable to and that I would have to contact customer service for special handling instructions. Very frustrating! So now that I have finally managed to get the return label printed and the box is ready to be dropped off... is there a way to actually get a RED camera bag??? The timing of this was rather critical as it was a gift for my daughter's birthday. A very unsatisfactory transaction all the way around.
on December 9, 2014
This bag came with full disappointment. The material looks like a cheap and inside is already ripped. Very bad quality. I would not recommend it at all.
on December 3, 2014
Bad quality bag. This bag came with full disappointment. It is totally different as shown in the picture. Very bad quality.
on January 18, 2015
Thus is a compact yet "roomy" bag for the Nikon KoolPix cameras. One side has padded pouch for the camera, the other side has pouches and zippered pocket for spare batteries, charger and SD cards. Comes with strong removable shoulder strap and a handle on top. Looks nice and provides protection for camera. Offered in a variety of colors on Amazon. Well worth the price.
on December 21, 2014
I have ordered this case for my Nikon P530 camera and it does not fit in. Go for a another one.
on November 20, 2014
This case does not fit this camera so I was disappointed as it was listed as a suggestion for it!
on May 11, 2014
I really liked the looks of this camera case. When it arrived I thought it was too small for my camera, batteries, etc. I almost sent it back without really looking at it. Then I decided to just try it. I'm so glad I did! It is well designed and made of very sturdy canvas. It also includes an adjustable shoulder strap.

This camera case is small and double sided. It's perfect for my Nikon Coolpix P100. The camera is well padded and it opens very easily to remove the camera in shooting position. The "gadget" side is bigger than it looks. I can put three extra batteries, one (or more), SD cards, a Nikon battery charger and the Manual in there easily- with room to spare- like for lens cleaning supplies.
It wouldn't be big enough for a large lens (if you put most of these other items in). But if the lens were attached to the camera it would easily fit in the camera section. It's perfect for a day of shooting without a lot of extra equipment and it's so light you hardly even know you are carrying it.

The bright red color is easy to locate among my other camera bags. I use this as a storage bag for my P100 and I can always find it when I need it for a family gathering, sightseeing trip or other special occasions. It's light enough that I can carry it easily with my carbon tripod (without huffing and puffing!)

I highly recommend this small, but very roomy camera bag for most general camera use. I think you'd like it as much as I do.

Don't send it back without looking at it- you'll be surprised what it can do for you!
on January 8, 2015
I'm not impressed with the look of this case. It smells like chemicals. over priced for the quality.