Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Lauri Crepe Rubber Puzzles - A to Z Lowercase
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.31. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Products that are great fun from children to adults
- High quality toys and games
- Games and toys that the whole family can enjoy
- Two Skill Levels in One Puzzle, Kids Follow the Pattern or Take it Away to Increase the Challenge
- Crepe Rubber is Latex Free and Won't Worp or Crease
- Comes with Durable Storage Tray
- Lauri Replaces Lost Pieces
- Recommended Age Range 3 to 6 Years
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At Patch Products, we are serious about fun! Some days, you will find us playing games-to test them, of course! We are a group of energetic, talented and passionate employees who love what we do and love exploring new ideas that lead to exceptional games, puzzles and toys. Every day, we are busy packing the most value possible into quality, family-friendly products that are FUN! We believe in the team approach to creating fun-starting with product development, licensing and graphic design, continuing on to the Work Hard Play Hard Award manufacturing stage and following through with shipping, marketing, sales and customer service. The Patch team includes our vendors who supply us with quality materials, and our marketing partners-the restaurants, hotels, radio stations and other places you will find people playing our games. Our FUN is contagious!
From the Manufacturer
Feel letter shapes and learn sequence with this Lauri alphabet puzzle. With the Crepe Rubber's unique textures, children learn to correctly choose between, "b" and "d" to follow "a" in the puzzle frame.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||0.75 x 11.8 x 11.8 in||10.25 x 12 x 0.5 in||10.25 x 12 x 0.5 in||12 x 12 x 0.5 in||10.25 x 12 x 0.5 in||10.25 x 12 x 0.5 in|
|Number of Pieces||120||19||18||120||16||15|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: I love how it has a small tray underneath to store the puzzle in because I could easily see how letters could fall out if it wasn't there. I love how they included a picture reference sheet so while they do the puzzle you can also talk about the sounds. I love how sturdy it is! I've seen other puzzles like this at other stores, but they were pretty flimsy. My boys and students can be pretty rough with toys, so I'm glad they made this puzzle a nice quality.
Cons: One of the pictures that they chose for the reference sheet is hard to hear the first sound. For example: drum for letter d has a r-controlled blend in it and that can be hard to hear the first sound. Also, the word jars for the letter j has the letter j looking like an i. 🤔
Overall, I think it is a nice quality product and am happy we found a lowercase puzzle!
The puzzle is made of textured rubber, which makes it easy for little hands to get a feel for the letters. The puzzle itself is thin and easily bendable. It measures 1'x1' square. It comes with a plastic container that the puzzle sits in and alphabetized illustrations on cardstock.
I only give it 4 stars because there are several small circle parts, which go inside several of the letters. For example, the middle of the "a" has a small circle hole that can be taken out. These little pieces are the same color as the background and can be removed with the letter. I removed these little extra pieces so they wouldn't be lost (or eaten), since they're not really part of the letter itself. The middle of the "e" especially, is a small sliver and is too small for a small child to be playing with. The puzzle I received has the reverse of the colors than the one pictured. It has a blue background with yellow letters. (See added pictures above)
This is a wonderful tool for little learners to learn their letters!
Aside from that, the font is well done (complicated or overly childish fonts are unhelpful) and the puzzle is extremely pleasing to handle with its texture and snug fit. We get a lot of use out of this.
This is overall just a "decent" puzzle to have in your collection of puzzles for your little ones. A couple of things to note:
1. The puzzle I received was actually a blue background with yellow letters. Not a big deal but different from the picture online.
2. The letters are completely flush with the board. It is hard for little ones to pick up the letters by themselves.
3. The "holes" in certain letters come out with the letter. For example, the letter "b" when pulled out leaves only the outline of the letter on the puzzle board. The little "hole/circle" that makes the letter comes out with the letter. I was not aware of this and would have preferred a wooden puzzle had I known (I believe the wooden puzzles have letters where the "hole" actually stays part of the board so that your child can actually see the letter as it should be...instead of just the outline).
Instead of dealing with returning it, I just glued those pieces down to the board as a quick fix. #1 and #2 above are not a huge deal but #3 is why I gave this puzzle two stars only. When a child is learning lower case letters, they should see them as they are...not just the outline. I would have purchased a different puzzle had I known.