Lauri Tall-Stacker Pegs & Pegboard Set
|Price:||$10.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 25 Tall-Stacker Pegs, Lauri Crepe Rubber 8" Pegboard, Activity Guide
- Perfect beginning construction set for little hands because it's fun and educational; for ages 2 and up
- Play & Learn: color sorting and matching, adding and subtracting, counting, fine motor skills
- Place pegs in the 36-hole pegboard and build up and out!
- Products that are great fun from children to adults
- Use your imagination to build colorful designs!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The pegboard is NOT made of foam (as previously suggested). It is made of rubber, which is soft and lightweight, yet very sturdy. The chunky plastic pegs fit well in little hands, yet are large enough to not pose a choking hazard. It is a perfect traveling toy -- no need for a table, just use cardboard box it comes in!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter who is 2.5 loves this! Unfortunately the pegs are a little hard to connect/stack so she gets a little frustrated. With more use the pegs seem to stack easierPublished 3 days ago by Paula
I have a one year old and a three year old autistic son and both my kids love this toy so much! We've had many therapists who've had similar toys but I'm happy we got this one in... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Foxstarmamma
Just as described and pictured, great practice of placing and coordination for my toddler!Published 18 days ago by D. SMITH
I got it for my 14 month old and he played with it maybe 2 min. I think if the board was plastic then maybe it would be easier to put the pegs in it. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Christopher C.
My grandson is 21 months old and LOVES these! He wants to play with them, stack them short, stack them tall, every-time he visits. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Karlyn
I used this product for fine motor control for a stroke patient. Good result.Published 1 month ago by kim beverly