2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Lauson CL502 Turntable. Recording Function Encoding PC-Link USB Vinyl-to-MP3, Vinyl Record Player 2 Speed 33/45 RPM, Vintage Vinyl Record Player with Stereo Built-in Speakers, Belt-Driven (Black)
- ✔ SELECTABLE SPEED: Selector two-speed (33/45 RPM) turntable. Stereo speakers system and dust cover. Compact style. 2 Speed Vinyl Turntable, 33/45 RPM with Stereo Speaker System.
- ✔ AUX IN: to connect to your device, iPod, MP3 player, iPhone or other digital stereo vinyl player. USB turntable with two speakers, Power Indicator, Auto Stop Switch, dust cover.
- ✔ VINYL-To-MP3: Vinyls conversion to MP3, USB encoding for turntables. Includes software to converter vinyl records into a digital format (to record, edit and convert your audio to MP3 format) - Vinyl Record Player Conversion to Digital Format with the included new software for recording, editing and converting your nostalgic vinyls Audio in MP3 format. Lp to mp3 converter.
- ✔ LINE-OUT (RCA): This allows you to connect the turntable to your external audio device. Record player with usb cable included. Volume Control, Tone Control and RCA Line Out output.
- ✔ HEADPHONE CONNECTION: Enjoy your favorite music with your own headphone for a personalized listening experience. Pitch Control to set the recording speed and Tone Control as the volume control. Includes RCA Stereo, Headphones Jack and Line-out Jacks. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Vinyl Record Player with Stereo Speakers
2-Speed Playing, Auto-stop Switch
USB Vinyl to MP3 Recording
USB record from your favorite LP collection through USB to MP3.
Great Gifts Choice
Our vintage and stylish record player would be perfect gift choice for your lover family and friends.
Stereo RCA output
You can connect to an amplifier or external speakers.
Dedicated Headphone output
Play all the albums in your collection.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Record Players seem like ancient technology these days and in a lot of ways they are. However, this comes in handy for someone who has home projects, live recordings, or something really special. You can convert that into an MP3 to save forever digitally. Besides from that you can play records of different size just fine. No external speakers required.
The Bottom Line:
A cost effective all in one turn table that can convert your old records to digital master pieces.
I told my brother I was going to review this because I purchased it on Amazon, and what are his thoughts........he asked me how much I paid for it, I told him $40 , and he says it's completely worth it. He said this turntable is obviously not top shelf quality, or the best equipment one can buy, but it is decent, works great and is very reasonably priced considering it's functionality. The quality is mid-shelf, the price is great, the sound quality is decent, the speakers are built-in, so no need to buy more equipment, it plays any size record, and you can use this turntable to transfer your records to mp3 files, this is a good buy!
I still do not know if I can accomplish that feat as the process has failed me for three or four years. Using USB and computer is very complicated. BUT... I was able to hear the music that my wife and I loved for the first time in years. The first LP I tried was one of Johnny Mathis. I wept.......for the recall of our lives.
I shall keep the Lauson turntable player, and if the transfer of the LPs via USB still do not happen, I'll hang onto the LPs. I'm 82 and tired of ION and gadgets and tired of failures.
The software was kind of confusing and I couldn't even find what I was supposed to set it to under preferences. It did record, though. I wanted to convert to MP3 and you need to download software for that. There is a button to download but when you click it it just takes you to a page saying it can't find what you're looking for. I found the software I needed on the web but it was a pain.
It has a wide range of input/output options and controls. You can use the included software to burn your vinyls to MP3 and place on your MP3 player or smart phone. Fabulous!
It's heavy, well built and high quality. My friend LOVED THIS as a gift!