3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Pro Lavalier Lapel Microphone JK MIC-J 044 for Sennheiser Wireless Transmitter - Omnidirectional Condenser Mic
- Low Return Rate: 29% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.0 star rating with over 200 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "jk mic-j 044"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Professional vocal pickup condenser microphone
- 3.6-foot cord for added convenience; Weighs only 11 grams
- 3.5mm Screw Locking Jack Plug For Sennheiser Wireless
- Sweat and Dust-Proof Made Primarily for Indoor and Outdoor professionals
- Designed for Use on Stage, Houses of Worship, Presenters, Lecturers and Other Applications Requiring Minimum Microphone Visibility with hand-free Operation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
JK MIC-J 044 Lavalier Microphone For Sennheiser Wireless Transmitter
Ideal replacement for original Lapel microphones, the JK MIC-J 044 lavalier offers a smooth frequency response with predictable performance.
Compatible with Sennheiser Evolution Series, G2, X2/Trantec/Kam wireless transmitters
- 1/8 Inch Locking Screw Plug For Sennheiser Wireless Transmitters
- Sweat and Dust-Proof Made Primarily for Indoor and Outdoor Professionals
- The microphone's cord is 3.6-feet long and the entire unit weighs only 11 grams
- Professional vocal pickup, pristine audio quality, omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Designed for Use on Stage, Houses of Worship, Lecturers and Other Applications Requiring Minimum Microphone Visibility with Hands-free Operation
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Mic diameter: 6.0*5.0mm
- Sensitivity: - 44db±2db
- Frequency Range: 20-20KHZ
- Output Impedance: ≤2200 ohms
- Standard Operation Voltage: 2.0V-10V.DC
- SNR: >63db
- Wire: 1.1m
- 2pcs of windscreens
Compare with similar items
Pro Condenser Lavalier Lapel Microphone JK MIC-J 017 for Sennheiser Wireless Transmitter - Noise Cancelling Mic
Sennheiser ME 2 omni-directional lavalier EW microphone
AZDEN EX503 Omni-Directional Lavaliere Microphones
Audio-Technica PRO 70 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier/Instrument Microphone
Polsen OLM-10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JK ELECTRONICS||JK ELECTRONICS||California Media Solutions, Inc.||International Coffee & Books||TheImagingWorld||iStockOnline|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Check out my video where I compare it to other mics side by side with other recorders.
In any event, I'm looking forward to getting lots of great use out of the two JK Mic-J 044's I purchased, and pleased with their performance.
+ the clip design makes it easier to position and hide than the g3
+ audio turned out great
- slightly shorter cable
- poor design of the connector clip onto the g3 wireless belt pack. Feels very cheap when screwing it into the g3 and I wondered if it was even screwing in (it was that bad. That said - the recording turned out great and it did work)
- less build quality than the g3.
For the price, it seems like a fine option but it didn't live up to my expectation and will be relegated to a backup lav instead of my primary unit. Perhaps I'll test it out some more and start using it more but for now - backup it will stay. If you found this review helpful, feel free to click the helpful button.
The cord is nice and long! It's easy to wrap it with a twist tie whenever it's too long. The mic seems to pick up a good range of sound frequency; although I haven't tested this specifically, I've heard it pick up stuff around 50-60hz.
I also use it inside my full face motorcycle helmet for MotoVlogging and it works great for that too. Just stick this mic inside your cheekpad so the wind doesn't hit it, and connect it to your recording device. I mounted my DR-05 recorder to my helmet so the wire can just stick out from the helmet straight into there.