Lavcare Bath Bomb Mold, Plastic Sphere Molds for Bath Bombs with 5 Molds，Clear Christmas Ball Ornaments for DIY Your Own Fizzles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GOOD MATERIAL: PVC material, flexible and durable, stand wear and tear, not easy out of shape, sturdy re-useable plastic bath bombmolds
- MEKE BATH BOMB YOURSELF: Light weight and portable, hooks with eyelets make molds easy to open, enjoy the fun of DIY
- MULTIPLE-FUNCTION: Besides bath bombs, you can try to make anything with your plenty imagination, such as a decoration of small gift or beautiful hanging decorations or for holding candy and cake like Macaroon.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Remove the ball from the bomb mold, clean it with tap water will be ok.
- Economical: Perfect gift for adults and children alike to make bath fizzies. Suitable for your partners, friends or family members, enjoy the weekend of crafting with family and friends
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Net Weight: 125g / 4.4 oz
Material: ABS plastic
Diameter : 8cm / 3.1 inches
How to use SUGGESTED ITEM citric acid for bath bombs, Baking Soda,Epsom Salt,etc.
1 cup baking soda.
1/2 cup citric acid.
1/2 cup Epsom salts.
1 tsp. water.
2 tsp. essential oil.
3 tsp. oil (olive oil) food coloring (any color you want) bowl
1.Mix dry ingredients . - Baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch, and citric acid. - Whisk together evenly in bowl.
2.Mix wet (liquid) ingredients .
3. -castor oil, essential oil, soap coloring, and water. - Place all of liquids into a cup and stir evenly. - Note: Too much water may ruin your bath bomb!
4.Mix in wet ingredients very slowly into dry ingredients, and whisk. - Till all the liquid emptied. - When you squish it,the mixture would begin to clump together.
5.Fill both sides of molds with mixture until they overflow. - You may add some petals or lavenders into molds.
6.Press both sides together. - Squeeze into a sphere. - Press firmly to shape it. - Remove any excess mixture around the mold. - Note: Do not rotate the mold!
7.Remove the bath bomb. - Tap the mold around slightly with your fingers. - Remove the bath bomb gently.
8.Let them dry overnight. - If you want to use immediately, pop it into fridge for 30 minutes NOTE: DO NOT hit the molds with metal spoon. Not suitable for use in a dishwasher. Bath Bomb should be removed once it's formed into a round ball and should not remain in the mold to cure. Your bath bomb mold