- TRIM TO FIT - You can trim the strap length by yourself to fit your size if the belt strap is too long for you.
- NO MORE HOLES - Lavemi's Fashion Ratchet Belt provides 38 unique adjustments for a superb comfortable fit. Easy removable buckle allows you to cut the belt to your ideal size to give a primmer and custom tailored appearance!
- EASY USE - Just slide the belt into the buckle and pull the belt through, the buckle simply auto locks the belt, to release the belt, gently push the lever on the side of the buckle and lock will snap. Simple, smooth and sleek!
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY - Leather strap is a bit wider than 1 2/5" presenting the perfect look of a fine, genuine leather quality belt, complemented with an HIGHLY FASHIONABLE stylish, buckle that is elegantly designed with class. Scratch resistant buckles made to last.
- GIFT BOX - Make a big impression! Enclosed in a lovely, attractive gift box.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Easy Detachable buckle allows you to cut the belt strap to your ideal size to give a primmer and custom tailored appearance! No headache of buying a too short size, specially while taking as a gift but no precise waist of the objective, just buying bigger and cut later on.Following the instruction in the packing box to cut the belt strap.
Exact Fit and Easy Use
- New design for exact. Ratchet Belt provides 38 unique adjustments for a superb comfortable fit.The belt looks better without the holes.
- Easy Use. Just slide the belt into the buckle and pull the belt through, the buckle simply auto locks the belt, to release the belt, gently push the lever on the side of the buckle and lock will snap
High Quality Leather
Lavemi always insists on the best quality genuine leather only. All of the products manufactured by Lavemi are made of top grade genuine leather. Our customers are highly satisfied with the quality of our leather.
We choose high quality metal buckle for durability. Our buckle has high resistance to rust,corrosion and tarnishing, which will be shiny as a new one even years later.
Professional Workmanship & Sturdy Stitching
While the hardware is durable enough, stitching also needs to be sturdy to last for a long time. On the surface of belt, you can see the detailed contrast stitching, and even the cutting edges, no loose threads left.
Looks great with dress pants.
This is exremely gorgeous and timeless with super function for both of jeans and dress pants.
Looks great with jeans too
Designed with simple appearance, it is an ideal for both of leisere life and business suit.
Gift Box Packing
We have confidence this can give you a good shopping experience, including your friends. As a gift, it is a good choice, you and your friends will love it.
- Package Dimensions : 6.4 x 5.4 x 2.2 inches; 11.99 Ounces
- Item model number : belt 3.5-76
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 18, 2020
- ASIN : B08D7KFLSD
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To release the belt, all you have to do is pull on a lever by the buckle housing; I'm not sure why everyone is saying that it takes a while to get used to. Seriously, it's quicker to put on/take off than a traditional belt.
Another nice touch worth noting is that it includes instructions if you somehow can't figure out how to use the belt. The packaging is also top-notch because it includes individually bagged and protected components within a textured black box with "Dante" embossed on the top.
Lastly, to further help you setup/trim the belt to your waist, the cuttable end has inches marked by increments of 1" so that there is no need to "eyeball it." All you have to do is wear the belt as it comes out of the box, see how much you wanna cut off, take off the buckle, and then cut off the amount.
ONE more important thing, sorry: be sure to use a lighter to get rid of any frayed stitching/strings around the plastic notches or edges of the belt. There might be a small possibility of any hanging strings getting stuck in the belt ratcheting mechanism.
Update: over 2 months later, and this belt is still holding strong. Not a single chip or scratch either on the buckle. This may be due to me being concious of not dragging the buckle/bumping into stuff
Update no. 2: It's been probably close to a year pf me owning this belt and casually wearing it. The belt itself is not tearing or showing any signs of wear and everything is working still, just as it was when brand new. The bezel on the belt buckle is finally starting to get some very minor (and hardly noticeable) chips in the black paint. This is, however, expected because of the belt's age and usage. I would still 10/10 recommend it.
It's various buckles give you a virtually unlimited range of cutomizations. I purchased one brown and one black belt with styles that appealed to me. Now, if I want a different style, I just interchange belts and buckles and I have a nice style no matter what I choose.
It's leather is beautiful and NOT cheesy looking. It is really beautiful leather.
The lack of holes is an advantage because, in my 78 years of experience with belts, wherever the hole was, that was where a belt normally failed. This novel way of buckling is really nice and looks smart.
Most belts have little holes spaced about an inch apart; you tighten or loosen the belt by setting the buckle tongue from one hole to another; this means you can tighten or loosen the belt "by the inch". This belt isn't like that. Instead of a buckle tongue, it's a ratchet type of belt where you'd hear clicking sounds as you tighten it; then to loosen it, you pull a small piece of metal outward, and that releases the belt loose.
I wasn't sure I liked this at first, until I realized how finely you can tighten the belt; this gives you very precise control on how tight you want the belt to be.
It's a great design, in my humble opinion, and I have come to love it. I just hope it's durable, and it does feel solid and robust, so I hope I'll be using this for many years to come. You should try it; I'm sure you will like the precision-tightening feature of this belt.
On my very first attempt to wear the belt the threading at the end of the plastic ratchet points came loose.
Now that doesn't sound so bad since it's on the bottom and out of sight. However that little thread is enough to catch the metal ratchet piece which means the belt will not un-ratchet (think boa constrictor).
Not a fun task finding something to pry the little metal teeth part out of the cut-end of the belt just to get it off. God help you if it was tight when all that happened!