Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 352 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 607 reviews
on November 22, 2016
If the rainbows and unicorns of LOA get tiresome, then read this. It is like a real how-to book. No fluff and straight to the point. A real easy read.
on July 19, 2015
I cannot praise this book enough. It is very well laid out, easy to understand, to the point and gets one started very quickly on bringing change to one's life. Of all the material I have read this book ranks highly with me and I did buy several more after buying the first book and experiencing rapid results. I wanted to give this great book to loved ones so they too could experience a better life - simply by means of the vibrational bubble.
Michael has pointed out some things in this book that we do to mess up our lives and once we correct this (easily) we can move on up !
on March 15, 2014
Whether you refer to it as Karma, Law of Attraction, Cause and Effect, Sowing and Reaping it is all the same principle and it is working flawlessly in each of our Lives everyday... This book helps to shed some light upon some very important reasons why most of Western society fails to properly utilize this unchangeable and undeniable principle to intentionally empower their Lives.
on December 29, 2015
Michael Losier's was the first book I'd read about LOA. I was NOT a fan of The Secret (too cheesy) but I was intrigued and, frankly, desperate. The book was incredibly easy to follow and introduced me to contrast. Seriously, I read this book in DARK times. I did my LOA work in dark times. Vision boards, journaling, focusing, watching Abraham/Hicks videos, etc. It was the middle of the recession and I was borrowing money to pay my utilities.

And then I put it all away. I stopped doing any of it. And I found my journal.

I will say I'm still struggling in the love department. My current partner meets almost 90% of my criteria (down to freckles) but there is a mystical something in romantic love that I can't grasp.

However, from making more in my corporate job than I "attracted" 5 years ago to a new car (different than the one I asked for), it showed up. I'm as financially secure as anyone in corporate America making enough to keep me happy.

I'm going to refocus on this book and see if I can't eek out an improved relationship. HIGHLY recommend this book as a starter. You can go deeper, but it isn't necessary. All you need is in this book.
on February 1, 2010
This wonderful book confirms and drives home what I try so hard to do...FOCUS on what I DO want as opposed to what I DON'T want. As I always say, "We have the choice to see the GOOD in people and the CHOICE to take the RIGHT road." But it's so hard to do. We create our own reality. When there is a person in your life who chooses to see the bad in you and makes sure you are aware of his or her distaste or low opinion of you, (true or not), you feel bad. This person sees life through critical eyes and only sees bad, ugly and distasteful. It really isn't you at all. It's that person and that person needs to help himself or herself. You can't fix it. We all do the best we can with the hand we are dealt. Sometimes to keep focused on the positive and the good we need to weed people out of our lives so we can stay focused on the positive. If possible, we can try to understand why this type of person does this. It's these peoples own insecurity usually that drives them to try measures to cope that usually involve manipulaion of the people around them. They want so badly to be accepted and loved. After all, that's what we all want most in the world. You'd think that since we all want the same thing basically, why relationships are so hard. These people try to emulate other people on the surface, place themselves on a pedestal to get that attention that is craved. Then when people don't buy into it the person gets irate and lashes out. It's a sad state of affairs and it's hard for the people in these peoples lives to deal with the problem. It takes a very special person to try to understand and deal with the problem. You can spend only so many years trying; sometimes the impossible situation needs to be aborted for the sanity of all concerned. These people are just completely miserable to be around and the irony is that they accuse others of having the very flaws that they are guilty of. Being positive can only go so far. Some situations are impossible and it isn't worth beating yourself up over. There are few Saints in the world, however, one or two DO pop into mind I know personally. I have so many wonderful people in my life, as I'm sure we all do, people I treasure in my life who live the values in this book. We all are surrounded by so many people that we choose to be around because of the genuine, unassuming, caring people they are. In turn, they allow us to be the person we want to be and return their admirable qualities. The hardest is being that positive, genuine person to someone who openly finds fault with everything and everybody. Therein lies the challenge. Sometimes life's challenges force you to make heart breaking choices and what you want doesn't happen no matter how positive you try to be. You can only do the best you can. Even though most of this book is pure common sense, it helps to read the obvious more than once until it's engrained in our brains to stay focused on good vibes. Yes, ask yourself what you want, not what you don't want. This book keeps you focused on LISTENING to your common sense! Ultimately, by all means, project positive, to receive positive. BUY IT! READ IT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
on May 28, 2015
Michael Losier is the best on the law of attraction issue. He teaches one exactly how to master the art of "believe". It is easy to tell people that the law of attraction works; however, the LOA works if one firmly believes in receiving something specific. Now what if one can not convince oneself to deeply believe? Michael has a whole chapter on how one can realistically think ones desire into reality.
on August 9, 2015
I have read quite a few books on this subject. All of them have helped me in some way. I also practice NLP. What sets this book apart is that Michael Losier emphasizes a lot on visual contact . And specifically tells you that what you see is very important. I had already changed my verbal expressions through affirmations, my thoughts with non judgment and love. The results were definitely very positive in my life but reading this book helped me take a step that I needed to take: resign my job as a paramedic. I was watching a lot of pain, death, misery, and the actions of violent men on other people. It was not easy after many years of being in that profession. But it was worth it. 6 months later I became a Teacher's assistant and now I have 3 sources of income and expecting more to come. I know emergency health professionals are needed, and must be available. Their work is appreciated. I am only sharing my personal experience.
on October 10, 2016
I liked how easy Michael made the L.O.A seemed. The examples he gave and the worksheets made it more believable and approachable. I have been using his steps and I've already seen progress. I recommend this book to anyone that want to manifest their desires NOW! Great read, easy read. Peace and love.
on November 30, 2015
this is an amazing little book! It is so easy to read and gives you easy....yes the easy but changing attitude type of steps that have changed my outlook and my life. I want to buy a copy for everyone I know. In the first few pages you receive information that can immediately change your perspective by changing your words. In these times of such negativity we need more people putting out positive thoughts!
on September 14, 2007
There are many books out there on positive thinking that paint rosy pictures as they embrace the concept of "just think positive and your life will be perfect too." And about the time I'd really wrap my brain around the idea that I must always think positive inevitably, something totally beyond my control, would go terribly wrong. A family member would be diagnosed with a serious illness. Or my spouse would lose his job. Next thing I know I'm blaming myself for not thinking positive enough and tossing the book aside, thinking that it's nothing more than feel-good New Age hooey.

"The Law of Attraction" has an entirely different approach. First the author talks about the power of the words we speak and the words we think. Then he applies practical, common sense excercises to help up change the way were perceive things so we can open our minds to the possibility getting the things we really want in life.

Maybe it's coincidence, (or maybe it's not), but as I've been reading this book some of the things I desire the most are coming my way. No, I've not won the lotto, but little things are improving. And it's those little improvements that have a way of adding up to becoming big things.

Of course, I can't guarantee you'll win the lotto or the perfect man or woman will miraculously show up at your door if you read this book. But if nothing else, it may have you rethinking about the way you look at life.