- Hardcover: 313 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub (October 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 184844897X
- ISBN-13: 978-1848448971
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,885,393 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Law and Economics of Corporate Governance: Changing Perspectives
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Edited by Alessio M. Pacces, Associate Professor of Law and Economics, Erasmus School of Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands and Research Associate, European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI)