Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.79 shipping
Law & Order UK: Season 1
Frequently bought together
Dick Wolf brings the most successful brand in primetime television history to the United Kingdom a hard-hitting 13-episode collectable 3-disc set of Law & Order UK: Season One. Developed for a British television, this unique series is now available to American audiences for the first time through this DVD set. See Law & Order like you've never seen it before, with ripped-from-the-headlines crimes and cases unique to the British legal system. Domestic and international fans alike will be riveted as the police Detective Sergeants of the Major Investigations unit hunt down criminals while the crown Prosecution Service tries each case to conviction. No matter which side of the world you're on, Law & Order UK: Season One is a must own chapter in the massively successful Law & Order series.
Bonus Content:Disc 1:
- Aspect Ratio : 1.78:1
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.75 inches; 9.6 Ounces
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 10 hours and 23 minutes
- Release date : October 26, 2010
- Actors : Jamie Bamber, Bradley Walsh, Freema Agyeman, Harriet Walter
- Subtitles: : English
- Language : Unqualified (DTS ES 6.1), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
- Studio : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B003XN69UG
- Number of discs : 3
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm taking one star off my rating because; some of these scripts were rehashed versions of LAW & ORDER scripts that played in the USA version. You had the UK and its awesome culture as your canvas and the best you could do is rehash old USA based Law & Order scripts and replacing the legal process with the UK versions.
Come on you couldn't write some fresh material that highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the UK systems. I take one star off for laziness but otherwise I loved it. Powdered wigs and all!