- Series: New Practices of Inquiry
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press; 1 edition (February 28, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226114988
- ISBN-13: 978-0226114989
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,478,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Law of the Other: The Mixed Jury and Changing Conceptions of Citizenship, Law, and Knowledge (New Practices of Inquiry) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more