Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Law Of Success: Napoleon Hill Paperback – February 5, 2013
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
As a special incentive to our new e-book customers, we are offering this life-changing book at a significantly reduced price. We hope that after you see how easy it is to download and read e-books, you will continue to come back and shop.--The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Since few reviews list them, the 17 principles of success according to Dr. Hill are as follows:
1) The Master Mind - Learn the psychology behind success and how you can use it to enhance your personal power.
2) A Definite Chief Aim - Save wasted effort, and focus your heart and mind on a well-conceived, practical purpose.
3) Self-Confidence - Overcome the six basic fears and empower yourself without falling into the trap of egotism.
4) The Habit of Saving - Master this basic concept and learn to harness your greatest source of personal power.
5) Initiative and Leadership - Develop your instincts to anticipate problems and know when to seize opportunities.
6) Imagination - Stimulate your mind to create new concepts out of common ideas and put them to work for you.
7) Enthusiasm - Overcome uncertainty or shyness, and inspire others to take an interest in you and your ideas.
8) Self-Control - Find the firmness of character to truly be "master of your fate and the captain of your soul."
9) The Habit of Doing More Than Paid For - Take advantage of the Law of Increasing Returns to earn more for service rendered.
10) Pleasing Personality - Transform yourself so that you can master your relationships and control any situation.
11) Accurate Thinking - Separate real facts from mere information so you can devise definite, practical plans.
12) Concentration - Laser-focus your mind on one subject at a time so the plans you create are plans that will work.Read more ›
The wisdom in this book is timeless, and will definitely show you where you may have been unconsciously blocking abundance in your life, as well as the character beneath to sustain it with a pure conscious.
I could quote this book a thousand times. A few of my favorites are:
"No man has a chance to enjoy permanent success until he begins to look in the mirror for the real cause of all his mistakes."
"Don't be afraid of a little opposition. Remember that the 'Kite' of success generally rises AGAINST the wind of Adversity - not with it!"
"Is it not strange that we fear most that which never happens? That we destroy our initiative by the fear of defeat, when, in reality, defeat is a most useful tonic and should be accepted as such."
"Service, Sacrifice and Self-Control are three words which must be well understood by the person who succeeds in doing something that is of help to this world."
"Charles Chaplin makes a million dollars a year out of a funny, shuffling walk and a pair of baggy trousers, because he does 'something different.' Take the hint and individualize yourself with some distinctive idea."
"E.M. Statler became the most successful hotel man in the world by rendering MORE SERVICE and BETTER SERVICE THAN HIS GUESTS WERE ASKED TO PAY FOR."
There is more in this book of lasting value that can truly make a difference in your life than many get-rich-quick books I've come across. As this great book states, "Conceit is a fog which envelops a man's real character beyond his own recognition.Read more ›
I asked him if the books helped him. He told me that this set helped him achieve a level of success that was previously unattainable to him. And he told me that this series was much more complete than Think & Grow Rich---it was like attending class. Transcripts from actual Napolean Hill lectures.
I found that like Rich, these books helped me to go to levels that I could never reach before as well. Think & Grow Rich planted the seeds and got my interest as well as offered powerful strategies. This 2 book set helped make more sense of the principles, tied things together.
The other Hill book that I strongly recommend is Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude. I know that even in todays world, some people bicker at the positive mind books...but guess what? They work! Everyone I know who has achieved any level of success attributes that success to books like these.
I know they sure have helped me.
I don't think it would be possible to write a good self-help book without repeating at least one of the techniques outlined in Hill's books. That's probably why I find that most other self-help books do just that - and usually in a redundant and/or confusing way.
If you're willing to be open-minded and - again, persistent - your best bet would probably be to go with Napoleon Hill - the original self-help author as far as I'm concerned.
Also, it is my belief that the techniques can be adapted and used by intelligent followers of any faith.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent. Should be taught at high school level in every school in America. PeriodPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Napoleon Hill is the best. If you need any inspiration, and take your mind into positive thinking anything by Napoleon Hill will get you there! Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
This book provides a detailed framework on achieving any goal or mission. If you've failed at anything that seems impossible to do then get this book.Published 5 days ago by Quinn
I loved this book. It's a bit long, but worth the read. Has changed the way I look at life.Published 6 days ago by Britton Taylor
I saw some people say: Beware, the complete version should have 1000+ pages. You can actually get the real complete and unabridged pdf version for free here:: [...]. Read morePublished 26 days ago by David Morris
This book changed my complete life. I'm able to obtain anything I put my mind to...Published 1 month ago by Dorothy Allard