Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lawrence Frames Silver Plated My First Year Picture Frame
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 6, 2011
I had been searching in stores and online for a frame like this to match one that I already had for my son. Although this wasn't identical, I decided to end my search and just get a similar one. When I received this, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was actually nicer and better quality than the one I was trying to match it to. This is a great frame for a good price.
on July 2, 2013
This frame came packaged in a bubble-wrap sleeve and an Amazon shipping box. No "product specific" box, so if it's a gift, just know that it doesn't have a nice box around it. That being said, it's a lovely frame of very nice quality.

The center picture is just right for a 4X6 snapshot. The ovals around the center are too small for even a wallet size picture, so you have to get creative in minimizing your pictures. We managed to do that with a "widgit" I found online. With a little time and creativity we put together a very nice memento for our granddaughter's first birthday. It is so nice I am going to buy another one to keep for myself!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon May 16, 2014
I had a similar frame for my daughter, so when my son was born I knew I had to get another one. My friend bought this for me for my baby shower and I absolutely love it! It is stylish and goes with any décor. It displays the monthly pictures nicely, so you can see the development of baby easily. The picture windows are pretty small. I go to Costco and get a sheet of 2" x 3" pictures for it. You can see in the picture I posted how that size of picture looks in the frame. I would advise you to take the picture from farther away rather than a close up. It's easy to blow up a picture at the kiosk, but you can't shrink it. I had a bunch of cute pictures that wouldn't fit in the spot even though I made them wallet size.

I bought these cute little ties Tie Necktie #131 Blue Gray Gingham Pokla Dots Month Stickers for Bodysuit Boy for my son to wear in his monthly photos. This makes a great baby shower gift. It's something that the new mom and dad might not think of buying, but will appreciate a lot!
review image
on June 18, 2014
The frame I received appears to be for a boy and is not gender neutral as pictured. The writing and pictures in the corners are filled with a light blue paint, not dark as pictured. Not that I would have used it anyway, but the frame also came with a coupon to JCPenny that expired in 2007.
on June 8, 2014
I do like the frame very much. I only gave it 4 out of 5 because I was trying to find the same frame I had with my first child. This is the same frame except the color is a little off. It is still a nice frame, I just prefer the first frame I had.
on October 4, 2012
I purchased this picture frame for a gift and the recipient was very happy to receive it. I thought the frame was well made and upheld my expectation.

I will keep this in mind for future gifts.
on August 16, 2013
I sent this for a baby shower and the Mom was very pleased. I had it mailed directly and should have made sure my name was included, Will try and find that detail next time. Thank you
on October 4, 2012
11 Slots of the Photo frames are small. It would have been worth if the Slot size is bigger relatively photo frame is larger..
on September 17, 2015
My husband got me this to match our oldest daughters. It is perfect! Beautiful shine and easy to get the pictures in the spots. Definitely will order another when we have another child.
on November 14, 2012
great product. looks nice. beautiful. i think packaging of product should have been a bit better b/c this frame could have broke just as easily as the frame shipped with it.