The Laws of Happiness: The Four Principles for a Successful Life Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- Publication Date : June 3, 2011
- Publisher : IRH Press Co.,Ltd. (June 3, 2011)
- Print Length : 177 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- File Size : 640 KB
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B0054M8YWK
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Screen Reader : Supported
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,581,053 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The practice of giving love without expectations
2. To seeking true knowledge of ourselves and of the meaning of existence
3. Practicing reflection to understand the mistakes we made in life and to release ourselves from attachment that causes suffering
4. To develop ourselves so that we can help guide others and to become useful in the world - to, ultimately, evolve spiritually
We are reaching a stage in our cultures where we are all searching for meaning in our lives. We are beginning to understand that all the wealth and worldly success in life cannot bring us happiness. I believe we are starting to see beyond the superficial conditioning from school and work that the excessive `finanicial profit making' mentality (or in other words, selfish-greed) is not working. This is simply because it is not our true aim or natural state of being. Our natural state of being is to love one another, help one another to grow and become beautiful, good beings who live harmoniously with one another. To cultivate people who are genuinely happy and are passionate in passing on this happiness to as many people as possible so that they too can be happy is, simply, the essence of this book.
If you value `happiness' in life and believe that this is the true aim of people then I highly recommend this book to you. It has certainly enlightened me to understanding what true happiness is and how we can use this to make this world a better place for us now and, more importantly, for our children and grandchildren in the future. We need to begin creating cycles of happiness. This is one book that can help us in initiating these cycles. Please read it and enjoy!
...with love, light and happiness.