Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Lawyers Gone Bad (Lawyers Gone Bad Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 261 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 1 of 4 in Lawyers Gone Bad Series
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"For Grisham and Turow fans. Lots of creepy lawyers versus a handful of less creepy lawyers, all from a very male perspective." - Candida Martinelli (April 2016)
"Really enjoyed reading this book." - Michelle Glover (April 2016) --This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
- Publication Date : February 26, 2016
- ASIN : B01CAXR6JC
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 261 pages
- Publisher : Digital Crime Fiction, an imprint of Digital Fiction Publishing Corp.; 4th Edition (February 26, 2016)
- File Size : 2839 KB
- Language: : English
- Lending : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #331,313 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: