- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: West, Aspatore Books (December 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0314273506
- ISBN-13: 978-0314273505
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,684,935 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Lawyer's Guide to Social Networking: Understanding Social Media's Impact on the Law
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Enter John Browning.
John's book-- which is written like a true writer, not a lawyer (lawyers are generally poor writers thanks to law school) gives the practicing attorney everything he or she needs to know about how social media has and will impact the legal community. His thoroughly researched book gives the reader an outline not only of social media's place in litigation, but takes a gander outside the coutroom to truly give an all-encompassing look at what the digital age has and will do to the profession.
Get out of the Stone Age and buy this book-- you won't be disappointed.