Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 24, 2014
I got these for Christmas for my daughter and they were pretty wings--a little delicate because they are made out of almost panty hose material. The elastic was a little too big but they were good. Within 2 months, the elastic had disintegrated completely. Very odd. She barely played with these wings but now they are completely useless. I'm thinking of getting new elastic from the fabric store and somehow attaching it to the wings but I might just throw them away since I had to cut the disgusting, crumbling elastic off. I wouldn't recommend them due to the poor quality of the elastic.
on October 5, 2017
Very cute! I do wish the straps were adjustable and the wire a touch thicker (hence 4 stars) but overall the colors and cut are great. They'll work very well for my kid's rainbow fairy costume (from The Fairy Game, which she's obsessed with).

Kiddo is 3 yo and in 3T though petite.
review image review image
on August 10, 2017
Bought this for my daughter and she loved it ! Let's see how long it last .
on July 18, 2017
just as pictured, beautiful!!!
on July 21, 2017
Great
on February 7, 2017
Daughter loves to play with it. Got it for her Mariposa butterfly themed birthday
on November 10, 2014
Very beautiful, but extremely tiny. I have to admit, my daughter just isn't into these wings at all. Maybe it's the rainbow pattern....who knows. She definitely more drawn to the more realistic looking butterfly wings and solid color ladybug wings instead. I wouldn't buy again. For the size, I can buy similar wings for $1 at Target.
on December 14, 2017
My daughter loved the looks of these wings with her Halloween costume. We struggled, however to make them sit straight. They became frustrating super quick and were shed within the hour.
on June 14, 2016
I bought these for my three year old's birthday party. She has been playing with them for 9 months now, and they still look great. They are sturdy and really pretty in person.
on November 28, 2017
Beautiful, but appropriate only for a 3-5. My daughter is 9 and they are way too small.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.