- Series: Advances in Optimality Theory
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Equinox Publishing (March 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845530896
- ISBN-13: 978-1845530891
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,937,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Layering and Directionality: Metrical Stress in Optimality Theory (Advances in Optimality Theory)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
About the Author
Brett Hyde is an associate professor in the Philosophy Department at Washington University in St. Louis.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|