Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on January 15, 2012
I have had previous luck with simulation strategy games most people find boring, but this game's user interface reminds me of something left over from the early days of PC games, back in the 90's. It runs like the old DOS games, and not very well even at that. Also, the screen shots do not accurately reflect what I see in my game play. Perhaps there is a video display codec, or something, missing from my machine that doesn't present all the graphics the game should show. Unfortunately, I ignored the other reviews posted here, as I had been fooled by the box cover and screen shot images, which seem to promise much more than what I found in the game. Unless I am missing something, this game promises a lot, but delivers very little. I am still waiting for a good building sim. Very disappointing.
on July 15, 2015
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!, I Downloaded this game and got to play it for about 2 hours, it kept freezing up, and ending all night, i get on this morning and cant even get 2 mins of play before it freezes up and cuts off. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.....
on October 14, 2013
totally not what i was looking for just not my game me or my kid didnt like it price to high for this game to
on February 10, 2013
The best thing about this game is the picture on the box and the menu screen. There are no tutorials, no manual, and no screen controls.

This game is hard to play and hard to understand. You can't control the design of the building at all. When the simulation is in motion there is nothing for you to do other than manage equipment and personnel. I have yet to complete a building. I always manage to go bankrupt. There are only a few lots in lower Manhattan to play on and there are no other cities to explore.

Don't waste your money on this. I'm happy that when I bought this game it was on sale and I only paid $2 for it. It's not worth more than that.
on January 30, 2013
It would be a good game if the gamer could do anything. You just sit their for 30 to 40 miniuts while the game does its thing. over and over again.

If you get it you will be so disapointed...
on December 26, 2012
The vendor that sold me this game did a great job as
far as getting it to me in a timely manner.
The game just was too slow for me.
on November 24, 2010
The game isn't worth the price tag tacked onto it. Any college student who hasn't even graduated could make this in less than a few days. Maybe Sega Genesis style graphics, extremely extremely linear game play and did I mention boring. I wouldn't even buy this for a 5 year old kid to rot their brain with. Mario for regular Nintendo nearly 2 decades ago has this game beat by light years.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.